Thread: Gimli

Gimli

What a pleasure to meet you this morning, Gimli. But then, I think you hear that a lot. You sound like the type of boy that makes everyone feel better upon meeting you. You and your loving family are the perfect spokespersons/dog for Pit Bulls and Pit Mixes. I think that everyone who hits on Dog of the Day today will have a better understanding about what loving and happy dogs they can be. You are a very handsome and special boy. I hope you and your special friend Clarice have fun playing and celebrating your special day today. Tell your people to give you some hugs from me.

I'm happy to hear that Mom has learned not to buy breakable stuff.

Gimli....What a handsome boy you are. I love pit bulls. And I agree with
    you 100%. It is the way an animal is raised. If you give them love and afection it will be returned 100 times over.Congratulations on DOTD.
    Your coat is so pretty. Gimli, Have a wonderful life with your loving family and
    animal friends.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Congratulations!

Good morning, Gimli. What a lucky boy you are! Kudos to your mom and dad for rallying for you and your siblings. If only there were more folks like them in the world.

Enjoy your special day, although I think for you, every day is special.

http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2007/February/08.html

Gail & Abby
    My goal in life is to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

I too am glad you mom finally caught on and is no longer buying breakable stuff!
    It take a little while, but those silly humans can be trained!

Congrats to you for being picked as todays dog of the day and I want to give a BIG special THANK YOU to your mom and dad for saving you and your brother and sisters from mean people!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Congratulations on begin Dog of the Day! You are a very lucky dog to be saved by people who will love you and care for you the way you should be. They are also lucky to have such a good fella as you. Enjoy your day! Be sure and get some extra "butt rubs"!!!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Big kisses to you handsome
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Gimli, I know you are a wonderful dog raised by wonderful people! It is evident from reading your story today. I am glad you ended up in the home you did and now have a chance to show just how great the bully breeds are. I hope you have plenty of fun with Clarice and your other friends today while celebrating. Try not to break too many of mum's things!

Congratulations on being our DOTD, Handsome!

Greetings and a very happy, very enthusiastic DOG OF THE DAY to you, precious Gimli! Well, if you aren't one beautiful tail waggin', face lickin', love machine! Your wise Mom said it perfectly Gimli! Pitties aren't the problem; in too many cases, the problem is irresponsible parenting Thankfully you (and your sibbies all) found your way to the most caring and loving of homes, to humans who knew just how to bring out the very best in you; to homes where your true, life loving Pittie spirit could shine! Thanks for checking in with us, precious Gimli! We just love happy endings here on Pet Talk! I hope you and your beloved furpal Clarice, your humans, and all of your adoring friends and fans are celebrating your much deserved day celebre in high style Make sure your Mom or Dad passes along a bunch of butt scratches, hugs and smoochies to you, (and Clarice too!) precious Gimli!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Gimli,

Hi there handsome boy.Love that picture of you. It makes me soooo
    happy to know what a wonderful family you have sweetie. I hope you and
    your buddy Clarice enjoy a celebration in honor of your DOG OF THE DAY
    experience. Hugs & kisses just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Gimli !!!

What a pleasure it is to meet you, sweetheart!!! What a cutie pie you are. Our Mom wouldn't let us rest until we said hello and send big congrats for you being our awesome DOTD!!! By the way, we also live for butt scratches!! Please tell Mom to cover you up with kisses from us here in Florida!!!! Happiness always, dollface

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!