Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paizly pix!

Paizly pix!

As promised, here are some pictures of Paizly.
    She went to the vet on August 5th and weighed in at 4 lbs!
    Sorry the pix are so big, I didn't feel like resizing all of them.

Here she is "helping" me on the computer.

This was on the way to my parents house last weekend. Notice how wet her head is. Those are from Zoee kisses.

Her and Zoee playing.

She goes under the couch to get away from Zoee (or other things) sometimes.

Random pix (sorry I am not creative enough to come up with cute little captions )

She loves laying on this chair in the strangest positions.

A few more in the next post.....
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

She was checking out what Daddy had for breakfast this morning.

I mentioned that her and Taz actually played.....once or twice. Here is proof.

This has not happened since these pix. All Taz does is hiss and growl at her anymore. *sigh* (ignore the dirty carpet....that's the "man" room)

Here's the first time they settled in this close to each other.

Photo shoot on the bed. She almost blends in with the comforter.

Goodnight!!

Again, I apologize for the size.
    Thanks for looking!!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

She is cute enough. Captions are just icing on her adorable cake!

She has grown so much! She's such a cutie patootie! I love her different colored legs the best!

Oh, those last two face shots...like she is daring you to resist her...IT'S FUTILE!

She is so lovely...her front legs look like a new trend in stockings, one grey, one orange. Very elegant!

I am sure she and Taz will play again...and her getting the "wethead' from Zoee kisses, too cute!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Paizly is beautiful and she looks so soft. She must be a pretty relaxed little kitty to endure great big doggie kisses She would be so fun to cuddle with Please give her a snuggle for me.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Gosh, she is just growing like a weed!! Too darn cute, she is!

I love the way in the first pic with Zoee in it, their fur matches! I also hadn't noticed before that her one front leg was grey and the other buff and orange. So cute!!

She is just adorable! I'm glad the pics are big!

Paizly is so adorable and I'm glad that she's getting along with both Taz and Zoee. The size of your pictures are fine because then we can really see her better.

AWWW! Look at her. I LOVE LOVE LOVE her completely different arms! That has to be the cutest arms I have ever seen

And a rare appearance by Taz, this IS my lucky day!

And 4 pounds already? Joey is only two pounds! Bet you are going to have a big kitty on your hands coming really soon

Please give her a *SMOOTCH* from me! Kt and kitties and pups too

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

I looked at her previous photos and I am amazed at how much she grew. There is no doubt she will be a very charming and beautiful lady. Her demeanor is already very elegant...
    Marina

She has grown quite a bit since I last saw her. Becoming a little lady too quickly! She is beautiful, her coat looks like it must be quite soft.

Imagine a cat tolerating doggie kisses! Cool! And riding loose in the car? She has a delightful personality.

Come on, Taz, get some play time in!

Awww she's so cute!

Great pics!

Thanks everyone!
    Katie, I hope she is a big kitty. I big kitties, of course I'll still love her if she is petite too.

It's funny that I only notice how she is growing when I look back at pix of her. Especially the ones I took of her while she was still with Auntie Cathy.

Last night while lying in bed watching TV Zoee and Paizly were playing. Paizly was basically hanging from Zoee's face. Bruce was so worried, he kept telling them to stop. I was like - they are FINE. He was worried that Paizly would poke out Zoee's eyes. I said they can handle themselves. It's so cute that he's such a worrier over it. LOL I need about 5 more cameras to have in every room of the house. Things always happen and I don't have the camera. And if I get up to go get it they all follow me.

This little girl is such a daredevil and klutz at the same time. She falls off of things, she smacked her head on the table last night when she jumped in my lap while I was eating dinner. When she walks on my messy desk she slips on papers and falls. I'm so used to the cautious Taz who walks super slow in situations like that.

Paizly, you are beautiful! (All four pounds of you ) Mmwah!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh, she is so cute!
    Oreo and Molly