Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whisk

Whisk

I think its time for me to write this....

I remember going to the pet shop on November the 9th 2006 and asking to see the hamsters, I had my eye on a sandy coloured one when you popped out the bed Whisk, gorgeous colouring alert eyes, I knew you were the one. I picked you up for the first time there and then, before bringing you home. It was love at first sight.
    The first few weeks were good, you became tamer, the love became stronger, everything was so perfect. I remember getting excited about getting home from school just to see you. At first you were quite hyper, hanging from the cage bars and running on (top of) your wheel.
    As you matured you became more cuddly and stopped being as hyper, you ate a lot, but I didnt mind, I loved to spoil you. Then there was the time where I took you to get your nails clipped, the vet said you were fat and you would make a nice meat pie (evil vet) so we put you on a diet for a bit- weighing you each week then when you were the right weight you came off the diet.
    I love you so much and you made me adore all hamsters- so I got Chino. Despite loving you both a lot, you are and always will be my heart hammy.
    I loved snuggling you and kissing you, you were... ARE so perfect, so special and a very popular little hamster. Soon you had a lot of fans and 'aunties', a few of which would see you on webcam often- you are adored by so many Whisky baby.
    When I got back from holiday and saw your leg, I knew it was nearing your time, for the next 4 weeks you were spoilt rotten, and we grew even closer. That Friday I found out you were going to the bridge was awful, I wished I could keep you with me forever (which I will in my heart and mind but I mean physically), the weekend was great, you would sleep in your bed on my lap while I watched tv and cuddled you.... you were tired, but still the same sweetie.
    It broke my heart when it came to the day, I snuggled and fed you early in the morning before your vet appointment, then I snuggled you as you fell asleep for the last time. I was upset, but for me, I knew it was your time to go. You were so peaceful, and as I placed you on that bed, I could tell it was the right thing.
    I cant begin to name you all the good times, all the time with you was a good time Whisk, you are perfect, special and so loved.
    I love you Whisk and I always will. Thank you for your snuggles and kisses. You are forever in my heart.

-Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

LES

Eliie that is a beautiful tribute to darling Whisk. I am very proud to be one of his aunties
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

LES going on here too!!!

Have fun at the Bridge sweet Whisk. You will be missed and loved forever.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LES... We will remember you always Whisk.

Ellie that was beautifully put. ((hugs)) to you.
    ~Traci, Duke, Champ, Chopper and Ryleigh

On occasion I have been know to speak Chopperese.

So sorry to hear about Beautiful Whisk.He lived a much loved life with you.
    Rest in Peace Sweet Whisk
    (((HUGS)))
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Goodbye Sweet Whisk...and godspeed.

Play hard at the Bridge, Whisk. Don't forget to check in on Ellie from time to time, she's missing you!

((((HUGS)))) to you Ellie.

LES here too!

I posted on the other thread, but I wanted to post here as well because this is such a beautiful tribute to your adorable Whisk. {{hugs}}

Rest in peace, sweet Whisk. Run hard at the RB, now that your leg is all better. Make sure to check down on your mom, Ellie, sometimes, okay? I`m sure you must be quite a popular man up there.
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Ellie, I know how you feel. I miss my baby so much. It hurts and I know it's unfair. You did the right thing, although it maybe hard. I heard this in a song once, a week before Sassy died and it helped me a bit-

Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same.

It's true, sadly. I know you miss, Whisk. I do to, I will miss those adorable pictures, but his memory will live on forever in your heart. Take it from me, I only lost Sassy a few months ago.

RIP little Whiskie, you were the cutests hammy here on PT.

Good bye sweet angel. You brought as much joy to your mum as she brought to you.
    Tis a lovely goodbye Ellie and well deserved.
    Hugs and love from aunty over sees.

I'm sorry about Whisk Ellie. He was such a sweetie. It was easy to tell you loved him very much. Play hard at the Rainbow Bridge Whisk.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I'm so sorry, Ellie. That's the only bad thing about hamsters, they just don't live long enough You were such a good friend and mommy to little Whisk and I know he had a wonderful, full life with you. I know this was a very hard thing to go threw, but it was also a brave thing to go threw. Please give little Chino a little kissie on his soft little head for me.

Hugs to you and your family, sweety. Again I'm so sorry.

I'm sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is to lose a little pet, they just don't live long enough.

Whisk had the best life for a little fuzzy, and he's waiting to see you again someday.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

***hugs***

I too miss your little Whisk so much, Ellie. I can't believe I won't be seeing his pictures any more.

He had a great life with you and he knew you loved him very, very much.

What a lovely tribute to him. The pain will heal in time.

Zimbabwe 07/13

Happy birthday sweetie, I love you
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes