Thread: YIPPY! I'm going to Britney Spears!!

YIPPY! I'm going to Britney Spears!!

I know.. I should be embarassed but I'm not haha! I'm thrilled! I got the presale password for her upcoming concert.. tickets aren't even on sale for the general public until Saturday! I managed to buy a pair for myself in row 4 of the lower level (non-floor seats), and an extra pair in the 16th row in the lower level.. I bought the extra pair to help cover the cost of my tickets. I bought tickets for Madonna earlier this year and made enough to cover the cost of my tickets and some extra cash too!

Sorry, I had to share my excitement!!

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    That's exciting! I'm not a fan of hers myself, but I'll bet the show will be fun!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Excellent! I'd love to go to one of her shows now that she's "back" I'd also love to see Madonna, but her tickets are always way too expen$ive! Lucky you!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Why would you be embarrassed? Tastes are such a personal and individual thing. I'm glad that Britney seems to be doing so well now and I'm sure that the show will be great. Have a wonderful time!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

We went to see her years and years ago when she was a teenager, she put on a good show then and I am sure it is even better now.

I'm glad she is finding her way and straightening out her life.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Hey Medusa worded it very well indeed, you should not feel any embarrassment ,i hope you thoroughly enjoy her show, i am not a fan at all, but i know how exciting it is to be seeing someone you are a fan of, ENJOY to the max.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Heck Im a 34 year old man and I would have gone to see the Spice Girls reunion tour.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Blue you are a brave man admitting that, lol, actually i was into the spice girls at the time, my young daughter loved them, so we had them playing regularly and was dancing to them quite often, not sure i would pay to see them though.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I even saw Spice World in the theater.

You wouldnt know it to look at me or my music library but for some reason I like the Spice Girls.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

I would go see Britney, and in the past week I've seen AC/DC and Metallica - so there is no accounting for personal taste!!! I would also love to see No Doubt, and I've heard that they have reunited and are recording an album...

Lucky!

I will buy the tickets that you have in row 16th. My friend and I want to go.
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

I'm definitely jealous. I've always been a fan of Britney Spears and would love to go.
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

Lucky! She isn't touring anywhere near here (I think the closest is Kansas City, MO.. which is around 6 hours away) or else I would, without a doubt, be going. I am not embarrassed to say I'm a big fan!

Have fun! :-D