Thread: Smells soo nice!!

Smells soo nice!!

We took Malone to the torture chamber this morning (I mean the groomers), and now he smells sooo good! I meant to take him in November but had to cancel, and this was the first chance that we had to take him. He was LONG overdue

OK I'm off to snuggle my sweet smelling boy!

Hee Hee - he's probably wishing it was summer so he could go out and find something good a smelly to roll in!
    I've Been Frosted

Boomer could use a good bath right now, too!!! He hasn't been to the groomer yet because I really want to see how his hair grows and stuff. I'm sure Malone is a good smelling handsome boy right now!!!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

LOL, Bruce gave Zoee and Taggart baths on Wednesday and now they are totally dirty again. They had lots of fun at my brothers house playing with four others dogs. And he lives out in the country so theres lots of dirt.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I feel silly saying this, but I give Tanner a bath every other week, or at least I TRY! He's always lying in the sunshine at the office window on EVERY good bath day, I can't just pluck him out of his comfort and put him in a BATH! Especially when he makes that sweet little face, grunts and rolls over saying, pet my belly mommy, please please please! look at how CUTE I am!
    What a spoiled little sweetie!

Quote Originally Posted by Yorkie Lover View Post
    I feel silly saying this, but I give Tanner a bath every other week, or at least I TRY! He's always lying in the sunshine at the office window on EVERY good bath day, I can't just pluck him out of his comfort and put him in a BATH! Especially when he makes that sweet little face, grunts and rolls over saying, pet my belly mommy, please please please! look at how CUTE I am!
    What a spoiled little sweetie!
    Wow I need to change my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Yorkie Lover View Post
    Wow I need to change my signature!
    LOL, that's so funny. While I was reading your post I saw mine and went in to delete I've been boo'd.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)