Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: On Thursday Juke Joint Josephs going back to the Vets AGAIN!!!

On Thursday Juke Joint Josephs going back to the Vets AGAIN!!!

For his teeth as hes stopped eating even when I blend his Cat Food with the a blender and he wont even eat Tuna or Salmon.Or Kippers which he loves!!!
    Thank God for Aunt Janice as he will lap the soup and nibble at the crab meat.
    Hes been in several times but nothing seems to work, and hes so hard to medicate. I am not cheap , but this is getting over the two thousand dollar area, and its so frustrating that nothing works.
    Please pray again for JJJ3 .
    I wonder if removing his back teeth would help.
    But he only 9 pounds now and frail
    My Dear Old Best Friend now 16 , I pray that you can get back to your old form one day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, Joseph.. we are all praying that this time the doctor will find a solution and you will be able to eat comfortably and happily again.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by Catmandu
    Please pray again for JJJ3
    Absolutely

Prayers, purrs and head bumpies,
    Elyse and Cassie Kitty
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Gary,consider prayers for JJJ on the way! Please let us know how he's doing?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Gary, Norton at 17, is having teeth problems, too!We promise to say MEGA prayers for JJJ3 that he will be his old self very soon. Also, Raven did very well for 8 years with NO teeth!

Oh Darn Uncle Gary I am so sorry to hear this.. Poor wittle JJJ3.. I hope they can get him some pain meds & figure out why he is not eating.. Uncle Gary have they check him for stomack cancer?? Well its good that he can drink/eat soup.. thats at least nutrition.. Keep us post.. Sending Lots of Prayers & Huggss..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Gary, I guess I've been fortunate w/the Fur Posse when it comes to their dental health. It seems so many kitties are having problems w/their teeth nowadays. Prayers are going up for J3 right now so that all will be well quickly, easily and in peace.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

AND SANDRA , JOSEPHS SAD THAT HIS DEAR FRIEND NORTON IS HAVING OUCHIE MOUTH PROBLEMS AS WELL
    HE WISHES HE COULD SHARE HIS SEA FOOD BROTH, WHICH IS ABOUT THE ONLY THING THATMY DEAR OLD FRIEND CAN EAT.
    ITS SO FRUSTRATING THAT HE KEEPS ON HAVING TO KEEP GOING BACK TO THE VETS AS THOSE CAR RIDES ARE SO ROUGH ON AN OLDER CAT.
    THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND GOOD THOUGHTS FOR MY BEST FRIEND

JUKE JOINT JOSEPH, A LITTLE THINNER AND FRAILER , BUT STILL ALIVE AND PURRING

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

Dear JJJ3,

Eat.

Please

Edwina

Prays are being sent for Juke Joint Josephs!

Uncle Gary have we heard anything yet today on JJJ3.. I sure hope he is eating.. Paws crossedd & prayers & huggss..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

The CREW is still sending thier prayers. You've got too eat
    GILL & Crew;

I HAVE A BAD SAD FEELING, I GOT A GLIMPSE INSIDE JJJ3S MOUTH, AND ITS RED AND RAW
    AND HIS BREATH IS HORRIBLE, AND HE NO LONGER HAS ANY INTEREST IN SIPPING THE SOUP, OR EVEN THE CREAM THAT HE NORMALLY GOES CRAZY OVER.
    I HAVE A FEELING THATS THERE A GROWTH OR TUMOR IN HIS MOUTH, AND HES GOING TO NEED SURGERY.:eek
    I HOPE IM WRONG, AS HES OLDER, AND SURGERY MAY BE ROUGH ON MY FRAIL FELINE FRIEND.:
    PLEASE PRAY FOR A DEAR OLD COMPANION

Poor Joseph. I am praying and keeping my fingers crossed that they can help those pesky teeth that keep you in pain. Henry had a sore mouth too and is barely eating, they are such a problem. I hope you can have an operation to fix it once and for all. I'm thinking of you Joseph.