Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My CH kitty Creamsicle; *Update*; 8/4; She fell.

My CH kitty Creamsicle; *Update*; 8/4; She fell.

managed to get up on the counter top today! I was preparing my coffee and lo and behold, there she was! Normally, she'd get a scolding but the little girl is a CH baby, much improved from when I first rescued her in 2001 but I can't recall a time when she was able to navigate herself to the counter top. I can't believe I'm happy about this. LOL She was afraid to jump down, though, so I placed her on the floor but it was so funny to see her there on the counter top, her little head bobbing back and forth, almost as if she was thinking "Now, how did I manage that?"
    Last edited by Medusa; 08-04-2009 at 04:59 PM.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

LOL! Aren't they amazing? That day I watched Amy studying how to get up on that highest point on the cat perch and actually doing it was a major deal for me and her. They just do not see themselves as handicapped. Amy don't try stuff like that anymore since she has matured (thank GOD!).

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I'm grinning just reading this. Good job, Creamsicle! MWAH!

NO ONE is allowed on the counter tops . . . except for you, darling.

Great Job Creamsicle and the Found Cats dont blame you at all for wanting to be where the action, and food are!!!!
    Your Meeeowmies so proud of Her Creamsicle, as we bet are All Pet Talkers and thier Fur Companions!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I wish I'd had the presence of mind to take a video of her there but I hadn't had my coffee yet and wasn't mentally w/it. The surprised look on her cute little face and her head bobbing due to her CH was just so adorable. I put my hands on my hips and all my Fur Posse know that's not good when Mom does that and she looked at me as if to say "Hey, I don't even know how I did this, so don't scold me". She kept looking down at the floor but she wasn't confident enough to jump down and I'm glad that she didn't try because she doesn't land on her feet when she falls; she usually lands on her side and I sure didn't want her to get hurt. Jeez, I love that little fur ball.
    Blessings,
    Mary

How about some Creamsicle shots? This special gal deserves her own spot in the sun!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Personally, I think one of the others helped her up there to see Mom's reaction! Maybe they formed a kitty tower and lifted her up!

However it was done, great job Creamsicle!

Way to go Creamsicle! Just be careful from now on, okay? We don't want you to hurt yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinot's Mom View Post
    Personally, I think one of the others helped her up there to see Mom's reaction! Maybe they formed a kitty tower and lifted her up!

However it was done, great job Creamsicle!
    I could definitely see the Fur Posse doing that. I think I've figured out that she jumped up on a kitchen chair, then to the table, then to the countertop. Nothing stops this girl!
    Blessings,
    Mary

Yay Creamsicle! Fortunately, my little CH baby Phoebe, has a mild case. We didn't even know she had it until we saw a video about CH cats. We always thought she was just a little retarded. She has akward movements, eats funny, and is a little bad in the balance department. She was severely malnourished when we found her, and that is where we think the CH came from. She also has kitty herpes, so has to stay separate from the other kitties

We also suspect that Runt may have CH, but it is a little early to tell for sure. He "vibrates" when he's excited, and bobbles a lot more than the other kittens.

Again, yay for Creamsicle

My baby, Phoebe

Too many pets? What's that?

Quote Originally Posted by freckledimple View Post
    Yay Creamsicle! Fortunately, my little CH baby Phoebe, has a mild case. We didn't even know she had it until we saw a video about CH cats. We always thought she was just a little retarded. She has akward movements, eats funny, and is a little bad in the balance department. She was severely malnourished when we found her, and that is where we think the CH came from. She also has kitty herpes, so has to stay separate from the other kitties

We also suspect that Runt may have CH, but it is a little early to tell for sure. He "vibrates" when he's excited, and bobbles a lot more than the other kittens.

Again, yay for Creamsicle

My baby, Phoebe

Aw, Phoebe is adorable! My Cgirl was only 5 weeks when I rescued her and her CH was so bad that she couldn't stand at all. She'd just flop on her side. Then as she improved, she could stand but could only walk in circles and her head swung back and forth violently like a pendulum. She's so much improved now, though, that you can hardly tell she's a CH baby except when she's stressed. Then she does the circle walking again and her head really bobs. Her balance isn't the best but, heck, she got up on the countertop! This is my Creamsicle. She used to be a skinny minny until she had to start on steroids for allergies. Now she's a chunky monkey.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cgirl finally comes out of hiding.JPG 
Views:	55 
Size:	644.9 KB 
ID:	43122   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Busy, busy Cgirl.JPG 
Views:	51 
Size:	516.0 KB 
ID:	43123   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cutest ever 2.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	43124   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Annoying others is tiring work..JPG 
Views:	55 
Size:	1,004.2 KB 
ID:	43126  
    Blessings,
    Mary

WELL DONE, CREAMSICLE! You ROCK!

And SO PLEASED TO MEET YOU, PHOEBE AND RUNT!

This is a WONDERFUL place for us CH kitties to hang out. There are quite a few of us here.

Your brothers in fur,
    Elmer

and Bob
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

So many cute babies! Are these babies being compensated by being even cuter-than-average! Love these guys!

Yeah....I'm clapping for Creamsicle!!!! You sweet baby!!!

Mary: I just shows how much alot of love and patience can accomplish. Then again, we are talking about you!!! How fortunate that you found Creamsicle...or he found you.

Pleased to meet you Elmer and Bob! You too baby Phoebe!!!
    Kisses to you all.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Quote Originally Posted by slick View Post
    Yeah....I'm clapping for Creamsicle!!!! You sweet baby!!! Mary: I just shows how much alot of love and patience can accomplish. Then again, we are talking about you!!!
    Funny that you should say that because Creamsicle came into my life at a time when I really needed to be rescued. I've often said that she saved me.
    Blessings,
    Mary