Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More on Susan Boyle...

More on Susan Boyle...

She IS in the USA! To be on America's Got Talent Wednesday singing her new single Wild Horses and possiably I Dreamed a Dream..

Here is her single on You Tube and she sounds awesome doing this song. What a prefect song for her too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGytm..._embedded#t=49

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Goodness--that gave me goosebumps! A magnificent version of one of my favorite songs. Bravo, Susan!

Wow, that woman sure can sing! Go Susan!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

The page wasn't available - maybe later. But I've heard her sing and I love her voice.

You Tube is doing maintance after 7pm tonight, try again in the morning or later tonight.

My Gosh she does a Great Job singing this song.. Now is the CD for sale yet?? If so I must get.. She is great.. I have so loved that song anyway..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

It will not be out until November but you can preorder it.. I preordered hers and Andrea Bocelli's yesterday. If that is a sample of what is on it, we are all going to be blown away! (Like we aren't already! )

Got it to play...my gosh she gets better every time I hear her. Such talent.

She has such a beautiful voice. I started getting teary listening to the song.

----<---<--<{(@

She was on America's Got Talent tonight and sang "Wild Horses". My first thought was "Whaaa??" but she was awesome. Mick and Keith should be proud.

I've been Boooo'd!

I had been waiting days for AGT, I knew she was going to be on there since last Friday. (She arrived in the USA Saturday) I was really disappointed that they brought her all the way to the USA and then didn't let her sing the full version of Wild Horses but what she sang was awesome!

The "guests" parts in the show were pre-recorded so while they appeared to be live, they were not (learn something new every day!). Some of her fans from a Susan Boyle web sight went and one posted about it as soon as they got home. It took 3 takes so they got to hear her sing it 3 times LIVE! They said she sang it perfect every time but the cameras messed up or the lighting was wrong so they had to redo it.

At the taping, she sang right after Cirque du Soleil and right after Cirque sang, they started setting up for Susan and Piers and David left, she thinks Piers went to cheer Susan on. They said she was very aware she had a fan club there and after the taping, she came to meet them and was just so sweet to all of them.

Here she is singing Wild horses with a orchestra as seen on AGT last night.

See the video here
    http://www.casttv.com/susan-boyle/su...horses/bten581

From day 1, I have wanted to hear her with a orchestra instead of with pre-recorded music. I was not dissapointed in how it sounded, just that she didn't sing the full version. She sure can belt out those notes!
    Last edited by Laura's Babies; 09-17-2009 at 08:07 AM.

I LOVE that voice so much!!! Gives me goosebumps EVERY time!!
    I hope she gets good entourage, because she deserves succes! The whole world should hear this wonderful voice!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

She is so stunning with singing talent.. I just cant get enough of her singing.. I am for sure to get her CD..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I'm bumping up this old thread because our pastor used Susan Boyle's performance of "I Dreamed a Dream" on Britain's Got Talent as an illustration in his Easter sermon. (and of course I thought of PT) She had no idea how much her life would change after that. Simon Cowell did not expect her to sing the way she did -- surprise! The disciples of Jesus had no idea how much their lives would change as they followed Him. The people around Jesus during Holy Week had different expectations of Him, just as Simon Cowell did with Susan Boyle. At the very end of the sermon, the clip was played of her appearance on the show. I love the reactions of Simon Cowell, Piers Morgan and the lady judge whose name I don't know -- no matter how often I see it, I always smile. And I know she went on to great success from there.

So here you go. The clip shown in church was edited way down for time, but you get the idea.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxPZh4AnWyk
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

That was a great way to present her story and to use it to teach. What a beautiful idea!!