Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mini

Mini

Congratulations Mini!

You surely do deserve to be cat of the day. I am so glad that you were adopted by these very loving and generous humans who have given you a second chance at life.

Oh, by the way - you are extremly handsome!!!!

Miss Meow, is this your kitty??

Well, either way, I am soooooo happy for a happy ending. Mini was surely entrusted to the right hands. I had to laugh when you needed to check for your scratching post and I know what it's like to have a rather persistant kitty when it comes to play time. But that is what we humans are here for, the amusement and caretaking of our furry friends.

<<<Thank you Mini for being our wonderful COTD>>>

Good morning, Mini! What a success story - we love reading about Happy Cats, and you've certainly been given the gift of life! We have a daughter who required PDA surgery many years ago - I had never heard of a furrbaby having the problem - stay healthy and Happy, you handsome, electric-blue-eyed boy! And Congratulations from around the globe on being today's truly wonderful Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Good Morning Mini! What a heartwarming story of love and devotion to savor on this Sunday morning I'm so happy to read that with the help of a dedicated veterinary team and the deep love, devotion and commitment of your humans, you are back on all 4's, enjoying a full and rich life! You are one incredibly beautiful, brave boy and our most richly deserving Sunday Cat of the Day! Congratulations to you dear Mini!! I hope a little BBQ chicken is on the celebration menu!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Yes, this has to be Miss Meow's Mini! Who else could be from Sydney with a sister named Jasmine and love BBQ chicken! She has posted some recent photos of the two in Cat General. I am so in love with her two beautiful cats!
    Miss Meow, I didn't realize he has had such a tough start in life with the surgery and everything, he always looks so healthy in the photos you post. I hope you get to enjoy Mini for many, many, many more years to come and make sure he gets some of that BBQ chicken tonight!

Mini I am so sorry that you had to put up with that dumb heart murmur and that it gradually developed into something more serious. I am glad that your family decided to go for the operation, and what a nice vet center you must have, paying for some oif the cost of the operaton! I am so glad that you got through with the operation and are now happy and healthy!! I hope you recieve many special things on your special day!! Congratulations on Cat of the Day!!
    Britt, Floppsy, Lady, Sally, and Kelsey.

Dear Mini, I am sure your humans will agree that the investment in your health is the best investment that they have ever made. Now you can daily repay them with lots of fun antics and will bring joy into their lives.

This has been a wonderful Sunday morning story to read and it has made a very hapy start to my day.

Congratulations magnificent Mini on receiving the high honor of our Cat of the Day!

Mini
    What a beautiful fellow you grew up to be. What eyes! I'm so glad you found loving guardians to help you get all better. You certainly deserve top honors today as our special Cat of the Day.

Hey Mini,today I was late checking COTD and it had to be you!!! Our precious kitty from Sidney!
    What a start in live! But it worth.Dont't it?
    Your humans deservers to be HOTD (Humans of the day)for their investment in love and money to you.

Have a happy day "every" day as healthy, loving and loved kitty, beautiful Mini!!!

Magnificent Mini, with the gorgeous, deep Sky Blue eyes, you are soooo beautiful!! Your eyes just take me in--I just wish I could kiss your little face! Thank God you have the BEST Humans, with such loving hearts that helped heal your own heart! I'm so glad you got a second chance at life, and that there are such intelligent vets and pet owners out there! You are most deserving of our Sunday Kitty of the Day!!! Now you go enjoy lots of BBQ chicken today, and maybe share a little with your best pal Jasmine! Have FUN, Sweetie!!! Good Health and Love to you forever!!!

I always love it when one of our own is COTD!

Congratulations, Mini!!! What a horrible start to your life, but how wonderful that you had the right people to take you and get your surgery!!!!

Miss Meow, congratulations to you too! You "done good".

Wow, Mini, you are looking GOOD! I hadn't realized what health problems you'd had when younger. Hope you get to celebrate your day as COTD with some wonderful BBQ chicken and perchance some fishing adventures.

Sugglies from my two to you, our sweet celebrant, Mini, Cat of the Day! Much love to you, your sister, and your pet humans. Good luck on your upcoming move: is it the end of this month?
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Oh wow, that was a surprise this morning. I rudely interrupted a co-worker who was talking to me, when I saw my little Mr Blue Eyes on the screen. My concentration just fell away!

Sorry it was such a long essay ...

Thank you for the kind comments And yes Britt, it was a dumb heart murmur, well said!

I still worry about him if he is breathing heavily, or he doesn't look right as we don't know the longer term effects of being so ill. But that's out of our hands and we do what we can to give him a loving home.
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Dear Mini I am so happy to meet you as the Cat of the Day, you certainly deserve the honor. I'm also glad the operation was a success and you are on the road to recovery. Congratulations dear, sweet, very handsome Mini Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

From this log-on forward, I will never view the tiny, black and white sketch that accompanies the posts of Miss Meow quite the same again. It will still elicit the smile that it has in the past, but now I will also feel a sense of wonder and admiration for the huge hearts that drove humans to go to such lengths for a tiny kitty named Mini.

And yes, I will also feel a bit of concern and worry and will wonder just how Mini is doing on this day, whatever day it may be. Well, I will hope - always well.