Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jewelz

Jewelz

Hey Everyone! Well we've done it again. We've added to the Doyle household. I swore NO MORE...but...she tugged and tugged at my heart strings. She won Kevin over a long time ago but I kept saying NO! Anyway we finally caught her at the park to have fixed and return. She turned out to be so loving and friendly we just couldn't put her back. She is healthy, tested negative, and is now fixed. She was accepted with little to no aggression and has picked up the routine quickly. I'm not getting any younger and it's getting harder and harder to keep caring for all these, but guess we'll continue till health won't allow. So here she is (not good pictures since they're off my phone) JEWELZ....

Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Hi Lisa: Funny - I was just thinking of you the other day, honest. Driving to work I happened to see a couple of kitties wandering down the sidewalk and you came to mind - with all your rescuing.

Jewelz is gorgeous and I love her markings. Welcome to the warm indoor sweet pie. Smooches....
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Quote Originally Posted by slick View Post
    Hi Lisa: Funny - I was just thinking of you the other day, honest. Driving to work I happened to see a couple of kitties wandering down the sidewalk and you came to mind - with all your rescuing.

Jewelz is gorgeous and I love her markings. Welcome to the warm indoor sweet pie. Smooches....
    Thanks for thinking of me! I think of everyone often myself. I'm just so busy and barely have time for anything. Can you believe we've been doing the park at least 10 or more years!! We have a lot of trapping to do this time. There are so many new ones. Jewelz has been there since a kitten but you would never know it. She even rolls on her back for belly rubs. When we took her in to be fixed the vet called and said she was out on their counter belly up letting everyone pet her! Unbelievable!!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

What a pretty, sweet face!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh, what a beautiful little kitty! Welcome home, Jewelz!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Look at that long tail!!

She's lovely. I see her and remember Hazel - another of your calico rescues.

Hi Lisa, It's great to see you posting again. I think she must've been the cat that you mentioned that Kevin wanted to adopt from the park in one of your pm's to me.

Well she's a calico and I know how much you them. She sure is a beauty and her personality sounds wonderful. I guess she doesn't have the "tude" that most calico's have. Ziggy has really come out of her shell now and she'll also lay belly up and then meow in her tiny wee voice and then she'll let me give her a good belly rub. Enjoy her. I hope that the rest of your fur family is doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    Look at that long tail!!

She's lovely. I see her and remember Hazel - another of your calico rescues.
    Oh how I remember Hazel. I still long and cry over her. Jewelz has that same sweet temperment.

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    Hi Lisa, It's great to see you posting again. I think she must've been the cat that you mentioned that Kevin wanted to adopt from the park in one of your pm's to me.

Well she's a calico and I know how much you them. She sure is a beauty and her personality sounds wonderful. I guess she doesn't have the "tude" that most calico's have. Ziggy has really come out of her shell now and she'll also lay belly up and then meow in her tiny wee voice and then she'll let me give her a good belly rub. Enjoy her. I hope that the rest of your fur family is doing well.
    Yes this is the one! Kevin and Jewelz conspired against me and they won. Time will tell if the Tude develops. She's still a little shy around here with all being so new. I will get you a picture of Ziggy's brother Chowder real soon. He's HUGE!!

OMG, a Calico, my favorite! She's beautiful, such a sweet little face! Congrats to everyone!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Lisa, I missed you. But how could you find time for the internet with such a cute little doll all new in the household

What a beautiful calico girl!!! Thank you so much for giving this sweety a good warm house!!!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

I find her markings amazing and unusual! That makes her even more special and beautiful! Congratulations to you and Jewelz!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Such a pretty calico! Determined to get in, wasn't she? Hehe. Nice to hear from you!

The Found Cats and I want to Con Cat Ulate you on finding such a Beautiful Young Lady Cat^^
    What a Treasure Jewelz ^^is and quite the determined Cat ^^ too.
    Our Awesome Angels Companions Army must have told her Lisa what Wonderful Guardians you and Kevin are and placed Jewelz where you would find her and fall in Love
    The Quality Of Mercy is not strained
    And falls like the rain from Heaven
    And blesses both those who give and those who recieve.
    You will have so many yaers of love with Jewelz and she will be such a Great Furr Ever Companion
    Co Cat Ulations Again
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS