Thread: Smoky the British Bunny

Blog Entries

Smoky the British Bunny

We both love him dearly and he is one of the family rather than just a pet. He has a real character and astounds people with his sheer size and cuteness.
    Smoky is very special and a joy!

Oh, Smoky, you have captured our hearts. Bunnies are so special. We are delighted you adopted your furr~ents because they love you and will take care of you every day of your precious life. All of us are rescued / recycled kitties -- except for Ebony who comes to dine twice daily (three years now) but who won't let our KatMa rescue him where he would be an indoor kitty like me, Norman and my baby brothers, Felix and Baby-Rascal!

What a nice way to end 2010 -- a bunny sibling to share your life with, play with and perhaps even mate with...imagine baby bunnies cute like you! Live long and prosper with your furr~ents and little doe Bunnie. Celebrate the honour of being the Pet of the Day who will see out 2010 and welcome in 2011 for all Pets and People in this forum.

To the Cat/Dog/Pet of the Day pet and human members, Happy 2011 to all. May everyone be blessed with good health, happiness, a loving home, prosperity and peace.

Norman the King, the Princes Felix, Baby-Rascal and Ebony and our purr~ents, KatMa & Paw-Paw AKA Sue and Murray from Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
    Last edited by sasha the cat; 12-31-2010 at 01:47 AM.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Smoky, It was a pleasure to read about you. It sounds as if you are very much loved. You look so soft and cuddly. I'm sure you will enjoy your new playmate bunny. Congrats to you in England for being POTD! Kay in NC USA

Smokey what a gorgeous bunny you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet picture and reading about you today. I bet living with you is lots of fun. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there beautiful bunny boy Smoky! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart! Oh, how adorable, how soft and cuddly looking are you...are you for real? Your thick, plush coat is magnificent, and your expression, so precious; and yes, you do look to be quite the big boy! Your wonderful family loves you so, so very much, Smoky, and rightfully so!

I'm so sorry to hear of the sad passing of your entire fur family, you being the sole survivor. But Smoky, you do their legacy proud, and honor their memory most admirably with your joyful personality, your gentle and loving ways...! And you give bunny kisses? Oh, how special those must be! And now that you've taken on a new love, a bunny mate, lots more kissing and licking to do, so get busy!

Thanks for the big smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and your bunny mate, your devoted mum and dad, are all enjoying a very special, fun and love filled day of celebration! And to you all, wishes for a very happy and healthy New Year! Love and cuddles to you precious Smoky, and to your dear furry friend, too!
    (I have family in Northumberland, Rothbury...are you closeby...can we visit?)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Smokey your such a Handsome Gent.. Congrats on Pet of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Smoky, I have a big, robust gray kitty with a thick coat just like you, and he also loves to give kisses! I hope you no longer grieve over the loss of your rabbit-family, because you have a devoted and loving human family, sweetheart. Happy POTD and New Year, dear Smoky!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Hello, lovely grey Smoky! I enjoyed meeting you today and learning about your family and how you like to spend your days! Your coat looks so plush and soft! Happy New Year and Happy Pet of the Day, sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678