Thread: Daisy

Daisy

Dear Little Sister To Daisy:
    Thanks for sharing your story of Daisy, she was a beauty. I deduce from your story of her that she was even more beautiful on the inside than what we see on the outside. It's a great thing that she can dwell in your heart forever. I'm thankful that Daisy had someone like you to love and care for her and I know that she was unconditionally devoted to you. I truly believe that there is no greater love and no love more pure than that of a dog. It may be no coincidence that the word dog spelled backwards is God. Me and mine honor Daisy today.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

Darling Daisy

Another great story shared...another great companion animal going on to doggie heaven. I know that she is sorely missed!

Daisy ,
    What a beautiful and clever girl you were.
    Play hard at the RB darlin.

Happy DOTD!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Daisy sure was a beautiful dog inside and out. I'm sorry she passed away. I truly believe that her heart soared right up to Rainbow Bridge** full of love and that she is watching over you and the rest of your family. You never know when she might decide it's time to send you a new friend My dog died in 2001 and in 2008 I got a puppy who reminds me of him everyday!

** (Rainbow Bridge) http://www.petloss.com/rainbowbridge.htm

That was a beautiful tribute to Daisy. I'm sure she is at the rainbow bridge wagging her tail and watching over you..
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Beautiful Daisy~

I so sorry to hear you had to leave for the Bridge, sweetheart. Heaven must have been in need of a very special fur angel to have taken you so soon. I've been a mom to Labs most of life, and can imagine just how very special you were; so beautiful, so smart, so devoted to your young lady. How lucky she was to have grown up knowing your unconditional love and companionship. I know she misses you terribly, but what beautiful memories she has to hold unto, until that happy day when you and she are together again.

To Daisy's sister...Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful girl with us. It was an honor to pay tribute to her and all that she means to you, and I hope seeing her being memorialized here today, reading all of the heartfelt messages, brings you some comfort. Daisy truly was your heart dog, a Dog of a Lifetime.
    And I too can't help but think that when the time is right, Daisy will be guiding you to another very special friend to carry on her legacy, and help fill that empty place in your heart, just as my first Lab Jingles led me to Star.

Love,
    Sandra and Star the Lab

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Daisy

Daisy was a gentle sweetheart soul,and all my sympathy to you, the loving family of hers. Her beauty is in your heart forever and yours in hers. Hugs Honored to have sweet Daisy as Dog of the day Peace and love

Daisy was a beauty. I'm sorry you lost her, much too soon. I hope you enjoy this special day with Daisy being DOTD.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla