Thread: At It Again....

At It Again....

Well my husband's friend made the biggest mistake by mentioning to us that there is a couple of kittens living in some sheds near his place.

So we talked it over before doing anything and today we went down to see what was going on and how many kittens there were and cats too. When we got there we saw 1 black cat there. Then there were 2 more cats, and more.

We also saw a mom cat and kittens. They are in a garage by themselves. I was able to see how many kittens there were...so we are guessing maybe there is 2 or so.

I went over to the 2 orange and while boys by the dumpster trying to get them to come to me with can food and the one boy wanted to come to me so bad but he just wouldn't and the other did circles around the dumpster.

So I set my trap out and they both went into the trap and I got them both!

I couldn't believe it. So after getting the trap in my 4-door sedan small car....I had to try to get them into cat carriers.

That was fun, after the one got loose then I got him in a cat carrier, it was time for the next one.

Right now they are staying at a friends house till I can get them vet checked. She can't keep them forever though and so time is very short for me. They are both boys and I'm going to take them to a vet this week and I will have them neutered as well. They are both scared right now but they allowed me to pet them and they are not agressive.

If anyone wants to take these 2 cats, please e-mail me at [email protected]

They are probably less than a 1 year old. I know they will be very sweet cats. I'm going to try to figure out how I can get the pregnant mom and kittens but I do have limited funds so I can't save them all so I am going to be contacting someother organizations to see what they can do.

I did find out that someone has been doing some TNR nearby and I've wrote and called the organization who has been doing it there so I can find out where they released the cats with the right eat tiped because all of the adults I saw today all had no ear tip which means they are not fixed.

I will take pictures of the 2 boys in the next couple of days.

Thanks!
    Melissa

Melissa, good for you taking a look see! And for contacting that organization.

Two little boys?! They are so lucky you got them. I wish them well, that they will tame up, socialize well and land in a great home.

Melissa, you are AMAZING! You always seem to find these animals that really need you and you are always able to help them out. Even if your life is crazy at the time. Thank you so much for doing what you do!

I hope you find homes for these boys or an organization that can help you out.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    Melissa, you are AMAZING! You always seem to find these animals that really need you and you are always able to help them out. Even if your life is crazy at the time. Thank you so much for doing what you do!

I hope you find homes for these boys or an organization that can help you out.
    I agree. Good luck.

God bless you, Melissa, you are such a good person with such a good heart!

May these kitties all test out fine and find wonderful homes.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

That is sad that there are so amny people who do not care for their Cats.
    Its up to us I guess to try to help as many as we can
    God Bless You for caring Melissa
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Well it looks like one organization is willing to help out. They would be willing to fix the boys and any boys I can catch between now and Saturday. The girl they can't do just yet, but I'll find out more details when I get to call them later today.

So it looks like I'm probably going to end up just doing a TNR thing because the reality is I can't take them all in. I want to but this will at least help prevent babies from being born.

Now the mom and kittens I've put posts up to see if anyone is will to foster them but nothing so far so I'm crossing my fingers on that.

So it looks like unless I find a home for these two boys I may need to release them, the only good thing is people are feeding them in the area so I just need to get people more comfortable about TNR or just do it and hope for the best.

Now plans have changed....appartently the one organization didn't talk with the people who are holding the clinic.

So they can't do the 2 boys. Luckily, I found a way....though. I'm going to get them fixed Thursday evening at the one vet I use. I feel terrible for these boys....I hate to put them out on the streets again but what I can I do.....

I'm going ot take some photos tonight hopefully I'll get some good ones.

I'll post them when I get a chance.

Melissa