Thread: This Morning Was So Wonderful....Last Night Was Too

Threaded View

This Morning Was So Wonderful....Last Night Was Too

Hi All-

As some of you may have saw my other post about trapping cats possibly....well I did catch 2 of them.

One is seeming to do so well and the other is not. They are both scheduled to be fixed on Thursday evening. The thing is they are temporarily staying with a friend of mine in her back cage outback till I can figure out what I'm going to do. I was set on doing just a TNR. Figured they are strays/feral so that's what I'd do.

Well the one has proven me wrong. Last night I went by to clean their litter, feed, water, etc. I went and petted both even though they were huddled against the wall. They didn't move too much and I figured well I'm going to put my hand in front and see if I can pet their faces and see what happens....I thought well 2 things they are going to let me pet them or I'm going to get bit and scratched.

I'm pleased to say that the one orange boy was so happy to be getting petted. He even rolled a little closer to me so I could pet him, he came out a little bit to get some food and then went back, it was so amazing. I couldn't believe this is the same cat I got on Sunday.

Well this morning I stopped by to see how things were going and the same boy was out on top of a cat carrier laying on a blanket. When I did come in he moved towards the back next to his buddy.

After cleaning up their area a bit I went over to them and pet each one on the side where I could reach and I just was talking semi-softly to them both and the one that has the most orange on him and who was wanting attention last night decided he would like to come out.

It was so amazing!

I was just so excited to see him want some attention, the other one didn’t move.

But this one came over to me laid down in front me and just let me pet him and love on him. It was just so wonderful to see that.

The pictures I took this morning were from my cell phone so the quality isn’t great but you will see him start to come out and then he comes out all the way! I’ll do a separate post with the photos I took last night so you can the other orange/white boy.

http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=167583[LEFT]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0518110740.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	199.0 KB 
ID:	47214   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0518110740b.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	186.5 KB 
ID:	47215   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0518110743.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	233.1 KB 
ID:	47216   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0518110743a.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	222.1 KB 
ID:	47217   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0518110746a.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	190.3 KB 
ID:	47218