Thread: Dog Stabbing saga continues...SPETEMBER 6 UPDATE!!!

Dog Stabbing saga continues...SPETEMBER 6 UPDATE!!!

I have a feeling this is going to be a history making animal abuse case!!

http://www.examiner.com/government-i...-review-needed
    Last edited by moosmom; 09-08-2011 at 10:34 AM.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Me to.
    And maybe that judge should go back to what he does best, mowing his grass.

"I'm Back !!"

You just say the word and I'm on the next Amtrack to Connecticut with 2 very sharp pick axes! (one for each of us) If there's a petition going against this judge, let me know!!!!!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

In my state. Perfect. Let's see what's up...

I don't know how ANYONE could do such a thing.

What's up with that judge!?!
    Last edited by ToBeEvergreen; 08-15-2011 at 08:14 PM.
    The pups

The Kitty Krew

"Petting, scratching, and cuddling a dog could be as soothing to the mind and heart as deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer." - Dean Koontz, False Memory

We're TRYING to get the judge to recuse himself, but he's having NONE of it!!! This case is far bigger and more corrupt than we expected. Next hearing is August 29th.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

What is the prosecutions role in this travesty of justice? It seems to me that the DA files the charges.

Has the news media been contacted?
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

It's been continued yet AGAIN, while Bernard, who was deemed incompet a week and 3 days after he was deemed competent) spends 60 days in a psychiatric facility, getting help for his "psychotic episodes". Once he's deemed competent, then he can go on trial for the heinous stabbing of Princess.

Here's the link to the story in the New Haven Register:

http://nhregister.com/articles/2011/...b693600008.txt

The good news is that Bernard is off the streets for another 60 days!!!!!!!

To say that Judge Scarpellino has a long row too hoe is putting it mildly. He was very subdued from the bench on Tuesday, and I have a feeling the rath of whoever is starting to come down on him. He wouldn't even look out way!!!!

JUSTICE FOR PRINCESS!!!!!

Princess has been officially cleared for adoption!!!!! May she be treated like the Princiess she is!!!