Thread: The King is Gone but He's not Forgotten

The King is Gone but He's not Forgotten

For any remaining Beavis fans we lost him yesterday. He has been batteling poor health for some time now and we decided it was time to relieve his misery. We will miss him greatly!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Beavis1.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	52623

Name:	Beavis2.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	37.5 KB 
ID:	52624

Name:	Beavis3.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	36.0 KB 
ID:	52625

Name:	Beavis4.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	52626
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Rest in peace, dear sir. Find the softest pillow up there at the Rainbow Bridge, and send some purrs into your people's dreams to let them know you are whole and healthy again.
    I've Been Frosted

I am so sorry. Rest in peace, dear Beavis, healthy and whole again at the Bridge as you await the grand reuinion.

My deepest sympathy to all of you who love him and miss him so much. Love is eternal, and you are all together always.

God bless.

Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I am sorry for your loss. My condolences!

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    I am sorry for your loss. Beavis fans will never forget him.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Sorry to hear about your loss.. Rest in peace sweet soul! You are greatly missed!

I am so sorry for the loss of Beavis. Sleep well, dear one, and peace to you family.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

I am so sorry to see this. RIP, Beavis. You had one of the best homes ever. Wait patiently at the bridge.

I'm very sorry about Beavis.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

So sorry to hear of Beavis's passing. Play hard at the Bridge, Beautiful Boy!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

We are so sorry to hear of the passing of Beavis your beloved Cat Companion.
    He was such a Good Cat Friend and suchh a big part of your life. But Our Pets are sadly destined to age young and become Angels fae before we are raedy for them to go. The Good Thing is taht they are our adavance scouts to Paradise and that they will have a place where we can all be reunited in love.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Kevin and Lisa, I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm so glad that I was able to meet him in person when I got to meet you both. He sure was a sweetheart. RIP sweet Beavis. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

I'm very sorry to read these news.

R.I.P. sweet boy!

please accept my deepest sympathy at this very sad time, RIP dear kitty,you will always have a special place in you meowie's heart,thinking of you.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I haven't been around too much so I didn't know about Beavis but I don't have to know him to understand your pain and loss. He'll be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge. RIP, Beavis and peace to your humans.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11