Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sake

Sake

Handsome and cute Sake with antlers and Christmas hat! I wish I was there to enjoy your company
    I wish you many healthy and happy Christmases!

It is incredible how well you look compared to your age. I wish that my kitties can have such a long and happy life. Enjoy many Christmasses, Sake

Happy Christmas Sake and Happy Cat of the Day! You are a wonderful cat for giving your humans more than 17 years of pleasure
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Originally posted by Barbara
    It is incredible how well you look compared to your age. I wish that my kitties can have such a long and happy life.
    That was my first thought too !! You look so good ; i wish I could come over to cuddle ...
    And , as you seem to enjoy wearing that santa-hat , i wish you many many more Christmasses with your humans !!

Great name, great cat!! congrats on cotd!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Isn't that something? A poor little kitten just happens to be in the right place at the right time to have a long and happy life. The odds of that are so poor, congratulations for making it, Sake. I had a neighbor with a cat she had for over twenty years, and was an adult of unknown age when she got him. I used to help catch him when he got out; he was still plenty lively when she moved away. So live long and well, little fella. Good luck.

Sake you are a beautiful COTD and you look like our Sunshine Kitty!!!

I love your story, as our FURst kitty was a stray girl. We refer to her as our Feline Evangelist! We love her so much that we now have 8GR8CATS! Can you believe it???

Sake, I just want to tell you that you are a FURRY good sport for donning the hat and antlers... After 17 years of love and devotion, I bet you figure you owe your PURRson at least that much!

Love to you on your COTD!

Tell your PURRson that you want to have a Cyberspace playdate with us at our virtual cattery: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/colecoonmccats/
    Carm Cole
    Colecoon Maine Coon Cats
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/colecoonmccats/
    http://mainecoons.org/colecoons/

Sake, what a fine looking COTD. Live long and prosper my fine feline friend. I hope my three cats are that fine looking when they are 17 years old.

Sake - what a handsome guy!

We really enjoyed meeting you this morning, Sake! You have indeed been granted a most wonderful life...17.5 years of love and laps! We pray you will live many, many more years at your purrrson's side...God bless you and catgratulations on being a very, very special Cat of the Day!!!!

Extra noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Looking great, Sake! You obviously chose the right person to take you home so many years ago!

Beautiful cat! He could've been Casey's twin (without the antlers, of course).

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Sake
    You look so festive in your antlers! I hope Santa was extra good to you this year. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day, sweetie.

Cat of a lifetime!

That's what you are beautiful Sake! How adorable you look all decked out in your antler gear! What serendipity, that out of the darkness should emerge such a devoted, lifelong companion! How blessed is your family to have celebrated these many Christmas' with such a sweet, loving furfriend! And I too am amazed to read your age! You look as bright and fresh as a youngster! Must be all that good loving! And I'll bet you give as good as you get! It was an honor to meet you dear Sake! I hope your Christmas was extra merry! And I wish you many, many more merry ones yet to come! Today we toast you sweet Sake our MOST deserving Cat of the Day! Congratulations!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sake,
    Even those antlers can't detract from your royal beauty! Enjoy your day as our very best COTD! Live long, and proper!!!

Sake, what a handsome fella you are all decked out in your santa hat and antlers. You obviously picked the right person to go to that night you were lost on the street. You have givin them 17.5 years of devotion. Here's to many more years of lap loving's.
    Congratulations dear sweet Sake on being our COTD.
    Lots of kitty hugs and kisses for you on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010