Thread: Stunning Apalla!

Stunning Apalla!

Hi Apalla! Happy Pet of the Day!

Oh my goodness! What a stunning, breathtakingly beautiful Bearded Dragon you are! Your bright and happy, *sunshiny* coloring is simply gorgeous! And not only are you beautiful in looks but in personality as well; such a sweet and gentle soul!

She is good with visitors, unlike some bearded dragons, and everyone who seed her wand to pet her. She is so sweet, even when someone is feeling miss understood she comforts them while they are talking to me while petting her.
    Not just a pretty girl, you brighten the days of all who cross your path! And just as your heat lamp keeps you toasty warm, each and every day of the year you warm your human's heart with your bright and sparkling personality, your love and devotion! What a lucky Mom/Dad is yours, having a best friend, a comforter, a full fledged family member in you, Apalla! You're a treasure, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, being treated to your over the moon photos, has been a joy! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...basking beneath that sun lamp; spending special time with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love and gentle pets to you, beautiful Apalla, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Apalla

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  16.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    Who would have thought of you as a therapy pet.
    Now you have a wonderful home where you stay warm
    Celebrate your special day

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, beautiful Apalla!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Apalla, what a beautiful Bearded Dragon you are! That golden-orange color is so bright and pretty and happy, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big brown eyes. And what a delightful personality you have, too! You are very friendly and brighten everyone's day. Everyone you meet wants to pet you, and you even comfort them as they pet you while talking with your dear person. You're a fine therapy pet in your own way! Since you are a cold-blooded creature, your dear person makes sure your environment stays warm enough for you. You and he/she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Apalla, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

-

NIce work Glen, very nice eye shot yet a smooth soft skin look. She is very lovely and you captured that. JImPS nice use of the hat