Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nobody wants to be alone on valentine's day...

Nobody wants to be alone on valentine's day...

do we have any doggy valentine's here on the board?

mickey is soo alone but he would love to see some of the couples we've got here on the board...

hehe...i'm a ~little~ bit tired

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Lady is flying solo these days, but from what I heard I know one dog couple out there on PT...

Psst...It's Dusty and Missy!!

Lady get off of the computer and stop gossiping!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Too bad Mickey's a boy, I would set him up with Casey (the pom)--Kito's been acting strange, I wonder if he didn't meet someone at the party?????
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Yes Dusty is in LOVE with Missy! He thought he liked her before Lady's party but now that they have met he is head over heels for her!!!

He is sad that they will be apart for valentines day but he plans on calling her. He already asked if he could and I said yes! I am limiting their phone call to 1/2 hour though. After all it is a long distance romance!

Whheeww!! Missy is also falling in love with Dusty... She said Dusty is perfect gentleman. He always holds her paw when they walk together , Dusty opens the door for the ladies and he doesn't drink alcohol

She's also very happy that 'Mommy' Dixie likes her and she's very excited to meet 'Mommy' Candy

She also asked for my permission if they could call each other.. I said Yes too, and I'm also limiting their call to not more than 2 hours per week

She mentioned that Dusty is going to compete in NY and he's inviting Missy to be there as his source of inspiration I told her we're not sure, since the airfare is quite expensive ... But then she told me nto to worry for the money, since Dusty will buy the ticket for her ! I asked her, where would he get the money, 'from hiz savingz Mom' ... Dusty has savings????

Candy - we really have to keep an eye on these two... They are so in love !

Originally posted by lovemyshiba
    Too bad Mickey's a boy, I would set him up with Casey (the pom)--Kito's been acting strange, I wonder if he didn't meet someone at the party?????
    Hey now!! My sisters pom Huney has had eyes on that Casey for awile. Now don't you go and hook him up with some else!

Huney

Me and my sister were talking about Hooking up Hune yand Casey cause I said how pretty he was and she said to tell you not to get him fixed she has this thing about wanting to breed Huney, I hope she gets over it soon.

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Crazy Pet Talkers!!!

Actually, Ash, that could happen--you don't live that far from me, and I'm not sure if he will be fixed or not

I guess they could "date" and see how things go!!!
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Just HOW DO YOU solve a problem like Maria?
    Well my dogs don't have any valentines from pet talk but Winter is deeply in love with my friends border collie Tourqe, she can't get enough of him when they're together...and Smudge has a thing for Tegra the NSDTR, she's Tourqes older sister...much older she's like 10, who knew Smudge had a thing for older women, and Tama well I think Tama has a thing for Winter should I be grossed out by that?
    Goonies never say die!

Thanks Amy for the great sig!

awww, its sweet how everyone has somebody mickey is all alone. come on ladies...get him before its too late!

only kidding. no dating until you have teeth, mister!

will our PT couples be sending eachother vday cards?
    Last edited by primabella; 02-09-2003 at 10:25 AM.

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Originally posted by lovemyshiba
    Actually, Ash, that could happen--you don't live that far from me, and I'm not sure if he will be fixed or not

I guess they could "date" and see how things go!!!
    i didn't even see that you lived so close Well, lol. Can we see a picture of Casey to print out and give to Huney? How old is he? Don't want Huney dateing some one to much older then her, lol.

Ash

ps: I think it is pupy love Huney wont stop talking about him! Hopefully he feels the same way. hee hee

Mickey, here's a Valentine card for you so you don't feel so alone. Although you are a very handsome guy, I'm afraid ours would be a May-December romance, you being just a pup and me a senior girl. But I still love you.Carina

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

Reece has his eye on a leggy, gorgeous Pet Talk gal .. but he's waaaay too embarrassed to say who

Here he is staring at her jaw dropping pictures, hehe:

Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Originally posted by aly
    Reece has his eye on a leggy, gorgeous Pet Talk gal .. but he's waaaay too embarrassed to say who

Here he is staring at her jaw dropping pictures, hehe:

AWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Ash

Dearest Roxey,

Ladybird and I have talked, and I believe we are to remain just close friends. I cannot resist your stunning blue eyes and gorgeous husky looks.

I was going to send you a dozen roses, but I was afraid you might get a thorn in your mouth when you chewed them. So please accept this gift instead. I hope you will have as much fun ripping their insides out as I do.

With all my love,

Nebo XOXOXO