Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've got some really bad news to share:(

I've got some really bad news to share:(

Oh,my how do I say this. I really dreded coming here and telling everyone this. My heart is really broken into now. Ok here it goes yesterday around 1:30 P.M. BirdBird passed away.

I really don't know why she died she was fine yesterday morning. She was acting like her usual self. I hadn't let her out of her cage yet cause I was afraid she would fly out the door when Rob got home. Rob got home around 1:00 then he said something about me going to his parents new house to look at their hardwood floors. So I said alright. I went to get Kaitlynn some change of clothes I happened to walk by the cages. And I looked in BirdBird's cage and there she was laying in the bottom dead. It really broke my heart. I just felt like dying myself right then. I've been crying over her death since yesterday. It is so quiet. Feathers is not herself she isn't making any noises. Her and BirdBird use to talk to each other everyday. It is such a sad time here right now. I really missed hearing BirdBird this morning making her little noises with Feahters.

I'll miss BirdBird alot I loved her every much!!! I just feel like a piece of me is missing. I know she is at the Rainbow Bridge now meeting up with other birdies there. I just hope she will wait for me.

"Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

{{{HUGS}}}

I am sooo sorry! How sad and tragic. I am sure BirdBird is up waiting for you and playing with all of PT's RB birdies. Take care of yourself.

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

I'm so sorry to hear about BirdBird. May she rest in peace, and have fun with all the birdies on the RB.
    {{{{hugs}}}}
    Britt
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Tina, I am so very sorry my thoughts are with you.

Rest in Peace sweet BirdBird.

Love and Hugs
    Chris

So sorry about BirdBird's death. Do you have any idea what happened? Was she an old birdie? Our sympathies to you and to Feathers, too.

I am so very sorry for your loss. Hugs to you in this difficult time. I am glad that you shared, so now all of us can be here for you.

{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Pets are so hard to say goodbye to, especially when it is sudden. My thoughts are with you.

So sorry to hear about BirdBird's passing

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. It's hard to lose our 'kids', especially so unexpectedly.

Thank you Wolf_Q!

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss if you ever need to talk you can pm me ::hugs::

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

That's so sad. I'm sorry
    I've been BOO'd!

Tina, I am so sorry to hear about your dear BigBird. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

oh dear

I'm so so sorry about birdbird. poor baby. poor feathers too, for losing her friend. Many many big ***HUGS*** to you. Im sure birdbird is happy in the RB, with all her feathered friends, waiting for you!

May birdbird R.I.P.

So so sooo sorry for BirdBird's passing. May you find comfort in sharing your memories and knowing she awaits you on the other side.

Oh no! Not sweet Birdbird! Oh, I'm SO sorry to hear of this. I know that you had Birdbird for many years and loved her dearly. She was such a pretty bird. Poor baby Feathers must be devastated. Please take care of yourself and Feathers and know that Birdbird lived a happy and healthy life in your care and will always be grateful.

Do you have any clue on how she died? Was she old? Cockatiels can live well into their 20s and 30s, but I don't know how old she was. Sometimes birds chew on something toxic, or breathe toxic fumes (self cleaning over, over heated non-stick pan, scented candles, and other things). With a bird's curiosity to get into things they shouldn't, unfortunately the worst can happen if they get their beaks on something toxic. It is not normal for a bird to just die without showing any signs of illness beforehand, unless its death was caused by toxication or toxic fumes. I'm so very sorry for your loss. Did you check her droppings from the day before? Were they normal or runny? Sometimes runny poops can be the only signs of illness. I know this is a very hard time for you and your family, but I suggest that, since you do not know the cause of death, please take Feathers for a check up to the vet to rule out any sickness. I'm so sorry. Birdbird was such a sweetie. I'm sorry I saw this late, because I was quite busy today and couldn't come on Pt. I was devastated to hear this awful news. Kaitlynn must be very upset. RIP sweet Birdbird