Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Score: Miley 56 / Ti 4

Score: Miley 56 / Ti 4

Well, the war has started up again. As Ti advances into more and more Miley territory, it starts all over again.

Poor Ti just wants to play. Miley wants to retain the turf. She is one tough cookie, for sure.

Here is a photo I just took - poor Ti was so wanting to jump up on the tree with Miley. She would have no part of it!

Stay tuned.

Isn't that game called "King of the Mountain"??? Or in this case..."Queen of the Mountain"!

It certainly looks like Miley is winning the game from the score here, but Ti don't be discouraged. I don't know if you have ever lived with 'women' before but sometimes they can be a strange lot. I doubt that Miley will keep this up forever, though. Shortly I am sure your charms will wear her down. For now, you will just have to wait your turn on the cat tree. If it's any help to you in the meantime, you have many admirers here at PT who are rooting for your success. Be patient big fellow....be patient!

Aww poor Ti. Hang in there. I know only too well how difficult aby girls can be. Bodhi still defers to Maya most times even though he is bigger and stronger and if he wasn't such a gentlecat could beat the **** out of her!

I only have experience with Aby boys but I must admit, Filou is rather of the bitchy kind. Miley usually looks very much like him and in this picture I can see him as well

Well, at least there has been some progress. Ti seems more willing to become part of the family, and Miley and he are in the same picture! Obvioiusly Ti needs to try some flattery on the Devine Miss M. Tucker won Hannah over by adoring her. As she, also a girl with an attitude, fell for having her very own fan club of one.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

I think Ti is just the fellow for Miley. He doesn't strike me as the type to give up or get discouraged too easily. He'll break down her defences and she'll just HAVE to give in.

She's playing: Hard to get!

Does the score reflect how many quick blows to the head they've landed?

Re: Score: Miley 56 / Ti 4

Originally posted by sasvermont

Are you sure that you had the right caption for this photo Sas?
    I think that Miley (Juliet) is really calling down to her Ti (Romeo)" Oh Romeo, Oh Romeo, Wherefore art thou Romeo?"
    Ti looks like he is getting ready to serenade Miley.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

How cute! I'm sure Ti will settle the score in no time at all!!!!
    Keep those pics coming.... they are great!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

She is just playing hard to get He'll break her down with his charm soon enough......then she'll be like "butta" in the palm of his paws

Robyn

As someone else posted...he looks like he won't shy away from her "moody/protectiveness"...which is just the perfect kind of cat for her...he doesnt seem timid and shy...more pics please

I'm sure that since Ti is so persistent that he'll be able to wear Miley down and they will finally become friends. I love the picture of the two of them. Please keep the pics and updates coming.

Ti takes the cat tree!

At last, Ti has taken the cat tree.

Miley is being so mean spirited and very, very jealous. She just doesn't want Ti here. He wants to play with her so badly. He rolls around in front of her, to no avail. She treats him like a third class citizen!

Maybe once the third cat comes in, Miley won't feel so strongly about Ti.

Here is proof of Ti's latest conquest.

Such a sweet face and disposition!

He WILL win her over. He is even wearing her initial " M " on his forehead. My breeder says the males accept this behaviour from bossy females as their lot in life and that as they age the females do mellow. Miley is still young. She is aging like a fine wine, mellower and better with time. Just a tad too sharp right now.

Oh Miley girl get a grip! You have a fantastic looking buddy right under your pretty nose and you don't even recognize it. I am sure all of the girl kitties for miles away would be standing in line for a headbutt with this fine fellow. Please, little one, do wake up and smell the catnip!

SAS he is one GORGEOUS CAT!!! WOW! Congratuations to Ti on his first conquest - the taking of the cat tree at Camp Vermont. Miley is still the largest force to overcome in this war, but we know it's only a matter of time.