Thread: A Visitor

A Visitor

If you look closely the orange cat standing in the background is outside of the the cat run. He lives next door and unfortunatley they let him outdoors (he's declawed). But he comes and visits now that he discovered all the cats at our place!

Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

I can't believe they let a declawed cat outside That is scary! But you cat home looks awesome!
    You can tell you cats are happy there!

Poor thing! He looks like he would like to come inside and join your "herd"! That enclosure is amazing - your cats are SO lucky!!!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Maybe someone could help him find a hole and sneak in???
    that is one cool cat run!

That is a cool cat run...can you tell us about the dimensions? Is it right next to your house? Is there 'free' access to the indoors?

I agree that a declawd cat should not be outside , unless it is an area that you know is safe! But I love the compound that you have built for the Cats! That is so nice of you.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Originally posted by Cataholic
    That is a cool cat run...can you tell us about the dimensions? Is it right next to your house? Is there 'free' access to the indoors?

It is the length and width of the side of our house. Yes, they have access to the inside through the doggy door coming from the garage. Then we have another doggy door from the garage to the laundry room which leads indoors. They're quite the spoiled ones!

Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    WOW! What lucky cats you have!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Wow, that is an awesome cat run. I never even thought about having something like that for cats. I'm going to show your pics to my husband.

From Decker with Love

Wow, Your cats are so lucky to have such a spacious cat run and you for making such an awesome place for them to be safe from harm.

In regards to the DECLAWED cat being outside.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Wow! Spoiled kitties! That poor kitty. He wants to play! That's to bad they let him outside when he's declawed. I hope there aren't any mean kitties or dogs in the neighborhood that will hurt him!

Good Gosh, K&L, I am moving to Arizona! That is such a cool cat COMPOUND! Did you two build it? And, is that 'typical chain link? And, did you use one inch poles? How did you figure out the side mount? Is it attached to the house? See, I have a covered porch, and, I would like to build something (smaller, of course) and let my cats access it with my bedroom window, which is under the porch (kinda sounds trashy, doesn't it?). I was wondering if I could get away with chicken coop...but, what if someone (Allie) tries to scale the wall?

I also agree that the declawed cat shouldn't be let outdoors. I hope that he'll be safe outside.

Your cat run is so spacious and perfect for all of your cats. I can tell that they're very spoiled.

That is an amazing cat condo! It looks like they love it to death
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy