Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Cat by the name of Grover

Cat by the name of Grover

This is a picture of a small kitten my daughter brought home from school. She found her in the trash can at the mechanics shop after the boys there had been using her as a football, and then was thrown into the trash. She was about 2 weeks old, when she was brought home to me. She is now about 7 months old. She has been such a sweet pet, she has a bobtail, which is very strange at the end, has extra skin that curls under. She has done very well since she came to live with us, and I have loved every minute of having her with me. We named her Grover because she was found in a trashcan. I have lots of pictures of her, as she has done a lot of growing and of course she is spoiled rotten too

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by trayi52; 10-13-2003 at 05:14 PM.

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Blessings to you and your daughter for saving her. She is precious! I am amazed that a 2 week old kitten could survive being used as a football! More pics please!
    "A cat cannot see directly under its nose. This is why the cat cannot seem to find tidbits on the floor."

What a sweet heart. Bless you for taking her in to your home.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

Grover the cat

how do you post more than one picture at a time? thanks for all the replys on grover.

Last edited by trayi52; 10-22-2003 at 11:33 PM.

That is one of the sweetest babies I have ever seen! That precious little face! I believe you and your daughter have rescued a little angel and special blessings are on the way! Thank goodness the rest of her life will be filled with love so she can forget those HORRIBLE football memories Good luck and have lots of fun with that little sweetie!!!

Why hello, Grover! Aren't you beautiful, and NOW well loved. I am sorry your start in life was so awful. But, you now know not all humans are as demented as those boys.

Grover the cat

Thanks for all the replys on my little addition to my family, I think the person that put her in the garbage actually saved her life, because my 17 year old daughter found her there and brought her to me in a tissue box. I had no idea how or what I was going to feed her, she came into my life on April 4, 2003 and the picture of her in my hand was made on Easter. I thought I was never going to be able to teach her to eat out of a bowl, after she reached 6 weeks with me, she thought she was supposed to shove her face into the bowl and suck. There is such a story about this little baby that seem to just fall out of the sky into my lap. The day before Easter I had fell and broke my foot, so she was with me constantly, and I haven't left her.

Last edited by trayi52; 11-22-2003 at 07:48 PM.

Thank you for sharing the story of sweet little Grover. She was in that garbage can so that your daughter could find her and she could have you to love and care for her. Please share more pictures of her both as a kitten and as the beautiful cat she must be today.
    Steffi and Lovable

Thank goodness your daughter found this little tortie princess! She's simply beautiful. And what I think of the boys who abused her isn't fit for a family website.

Thank you and your daughter for rescuing her.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Thank you so much for the story of Grover. Although I got a knot in my gut about the boys it also brought a happy tear to my heart that she has found such a loving and wonderful home. Yeah for Grover!!! Welcome to Pet Talk!

Denyce

So wonderful to hear the happy ending to this story, those morons, I cannot believe anyone could hurt this baby, Grover is simply the cutest lil kitty, thank goodness your daughter was there to rescue her in time, a real blessing.

WELCOME to PT and we sure hope to hear many more lovely stories and get more pics of your sweetie Grover.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Grover is a real sweetie! How wonderful that she was found by your daughter and you.

Welcome to Pet Talk and I look forward to seeing more pictures of adorable Grover.
    Here are directions on how to put pictures in you posts.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...&threadid=7406

From Decker with Love

First let me give you a big hearty welcome to Pet talk.

Your precious Grover is such a beautiful tortie girl.
    Thank God your daughter was in the right place at the right time to rescue this precious little furbaby and bless you for being an angel in taking her in. Obviously from her recent picture, you did a fantastic job in raising her. She looks absolutely adorable.
    Hope to hear more from you and especially on seeing more pics of Grover. The more you are on Pet Talk the more you will learn that we love to see P I C T U R E S.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Grover the cat

Thanks to all of you, who have replyed to my stories about my little angel. We have a certain time of day that we lay on the couch and she cuddles and wants to clean my face, she is a wonderful find, my daughter gave her to me as a mothers day present, so my mothers day present came out of the garbage. It was the best mothers day present I have ever received. when Grover was tiny she loved sleeping in hats, caps, and baskets. She has done a lot of growing and don't fit in caps anymore. As I type she is in my lap sleeping, she is likes to eat, so I keep her food bowl on my desk, here at the computer. Sometimes when I pet her, she thinks that means she is supposed to eat, so I guess I have her conditioned for that. Anyway thanks to all for your wonderful, and loving replys, Grover loves it!!!
    Last edited by trayi52; 10-13-2003 at 01:50 AM.