Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vet appointment tomorrow!

Vet appointment tomorrow!

Sadie and I have a Vet appointment tomorrow! There's nothing wrong with her- just wanted to tell you all! She has to get some shots!! Ouch! Wish us luck! Thanks!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Good Luck Sadie-Boo!

Have your momma kiss your owwies and give ya a treat!

Good luck Sadie! Daisy says to say she's sorry that you have to go to the "White Coats." She hates it there. I hope Sadie checks out great!

Annual, huh? I always dred annuals day...I hate seeing Sim strugle to get away from the vet as he knows whats going to happen... and hearing him yelp when he gets his shots... it just makes me melt.. he always gets the most attention in the waiting room though!! Everyone commenting on how beautiful he is, and his colorings, and his eyes, his ears.. "oh hes beautiful, what breed is he?" "hes a pit bull shepherd mix" "oh pit bull.. wow" they are always amzed that he has pit bull in him.. on how much he loves people. because they always think pits are bad.. but anyways.. we like to show our Sim off.. with all of his tricks and his awweing beauty.. hhehehehe good luck Sadie!

Don't worry Sadie May...It's all be over before you know it! Love ya, Star and Cody

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hey Sadie, Sandra's right, it'll be over before you know it and as my dogs say, at least you get to go for a ride.

[ October 20, 2001: Message edited by: RachelJ ]

Awww.. thanks you guys! I really hope everything will be okey!!!

KayAnn, you are very lucky that everybody likes Simba... noone really seems to be intrested in my Sadie.. I don't know why? She's just a really big sweetie, she's a real big love bug.

Anyway, thanks everyone!

Lablover

Kaitlyn (the human)

I know if i met Sadie id be interested! i bet its just because shes such a commonly seen breed.. and there arent many dogs like Sim!

Thank you so much KayAnn!! You are right- Lab's are a very common breed! I didn't even think about that!

Ok, we just got back from the Vet! It went pretty smoothly! Sadie didn't whine, bark, yelp, or anything. I was very pround of her! These are the shots she got:
    DHLP-P BOOSTER
    CORONA BOOSTER
    BORDATELLA BOOSTER
    LYME DISEASE BOOSTER
    HAEARTWORM ANTIGEN TEST

When we were in the room waiting, the vet came in, and took heer, and I started to cry. I was kind of scared. But, everything went fine! Thank you all!!!!

Lablover & Sadie*

Kaitlyn (the human)

Lablover! I can't believe you think we don't care about Sadie!!! Oh, you made me start to cry!! We are all DYING for you to get some great, big pics up here for all of us to see! If we can see her in all her glory, we'll all have plenty more to say, I'm sure! We all get to know the dogs so much better when we can see them. Sadie is as special as each and every other dog here. I even uploaded to my computer the little pic. of Sadie you sent me!! And you know, lablover, thanks to her picture clicking mom, Simba does get a lot of "air time" here on Pet Talk! I for one love Sadie lots!!! And I know everyone else does too. Give her great big hugs for being such a great girl!!! And by the way, I start to cry everytime they "take away" Star when she's at the vets'!! Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I'm glad everything went all right with the annual visit and Sadie wasn't too bothered by the shots. Idont think my dogs don't even realize they've gotten a shot. They never show any signs of it anyway. They don't even turn their head to look. I think they're too excited to be somewhere different.
    Sometimes I'm a little thick so can you explain to me what you guys mean by when the Vet takes them away?
    Click here to visit my photo album

"Anywhere I'll ever go and everywhere I've been, nothing takes my breath away like my front porch looking in." - Lonestar

Steno,
    In my Vet's office Pet & person go from the waiting room to an exam/consultation
    room, but then are taken back to a treatment area for shots,nail clipping,detailed exams,etc. My Vet does this I think because
    most dogs do better without their 'Moms &
    Dads during treatment.(less stress on them)

*LabLoverKeb*
    I can't get the link your've posted for
    Sadie May to work,but would love to see more
    pictures of her.I love Labs also...

[ October 20, 2001: Message edited by: lizbud ]
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Beautiful, sweet Sadie... I'm so glad everything turned out fine! Your mommy was worried! Be sure to give her extra kisses to let her know you're doing good
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Sadie, glad to hear the white coat visit went okey dokey! I'm always at the vet so I'm not too scared anymore. Every time I go, I think they're gonna make me stay! If they take me inna back, I just go with em. I know Mom will be back for me as usual. Everybody knows who "Killian" is! I even get to go to strange white coats and get lotsa tests done.
    Glad your visit went well! Bye!

Killian
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Daisy here. Hi Sadie! I am so glad everything went okay at the White Coats. I know it's no fun going there. You got a lotta shotz! That's no fun. Ackshully, I neber eben notice when I get shotz. I think I have too much extra skin flaps! But I still don't like gettin' 'em. Anywayz, glad eberythin' is okay!

Love,
    Daisy