Thread: LOL, what a mean mommy I am! (j/k)

LOL, what a mean mommy I am! (j/k)

I have these soundfiles of Luna's voice on her website, and I just played them to Lily. It was the first time she heard them and she got really confused and was looking for the cat behind the speakers.

LOL, my poor girl, she still wants to find out what's going on!

Kirsten

Is it live or is it Memorex (an old comercial slogan)

LOL, yes, I remember that one! (Tells you something about my age, right? )

Kirsten

We have CDs with nature sounds like tropical birds. On one of them some timberwolfs are howling. We never played it since we had to notice how much it frightened our boys here

I have never done that for Cubby, but when I went to California for 2 weeks I would call hubby every day if he wasn't home I would leave a message on the machine. I would call him back a few hours later. One time he told me that every time he played the message Cubby would look at the phone trying to find me. Corey of course would laugh at him.

LOL, that's so cute!

I read a story in Reader's Digest before that someone sent in.
    A couple left for a vacation and they left their dog at home with the grandmother I think. They called home and was put on the speakerphone. Once the dog heard the voice, he happily ran away and came back with his favorite toy and put it on the phone.

LOL
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Cute stories!

Kirsten

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    When that Meowy Christmas album first came out, I played it for my Goldie -- she went nuts! I'm going to have to dig it out and see what my new two do with that .... I'm bad!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

There was recently a TV Show on Cats , and the Cats were looking for the other Cats taht they were hearing. JJJ3 even Meeowed back!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Originally posted by jenluckenbach
    Is it live or is it Memorex (an old comercial slogan)
    Jen shouldn't that be:
    "Is it live or is it Meowmorex"
    Sorry, I tried not to do that. I just could not help myself.*hangs head in shame*

I haven't played anything specifdic fo rmy two, but if they hear kitties on TV they will come to see who else is in there house.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

If you're a mean mommy........then I must be a super mean mommy, because I do this to my birds ALL the time! I have them both recorded on the computer, and almost every day, I'll put Popcorn and Muffin downstairs, and play it upstairs in my room, with the volume high so they can hear it. The immediately perk up and start looking for the bird..........then they answer back, and follow the noise. They go up the stairs, and into my room where the sound is coming from. Once they get to my room, they get all confused, because they hear the sound coming from there.........but there's no birdie! Eventually, Popcorn will find the mirror, and I *guess* he thinks his reflection is the bird that was singing, so he looks at himself in the mirror, and starts singing along with his recording on the computer. Its SO cute, but it gets him started........and then I record him again! He he he. I'm such a mean mommy. Muffin, in all the confusion, just keeps calling the *bird* and spinning her head out of frustration.