Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newspaper Ad

Newspaper Ad

This would be my ad!

Subject: Family in desperate need
    Help Urgently Required! Please help! After two long years of being on a waiting list for an exotic rare breed dog, we were finally notified by the breeder that at long last, our number has come up, and... WE'RE HAVING A PUPPY! We must IMMEDIATELY get rid of our children now, because we just KNOW how time consuming our new little puppy is going to be! Since our puppy will be arriving on Monday, we MUST place the children in new homes this weekend!!!

They are described as: One male, white, blonde hair, blue eyes. Four years old. Excellent disposition. He doesn't bite. Name is Tommy. Temperament tested. Current on all shots. Tonsils removed already and very healthy condition!

Tommy eats everything, is very clean, house trained and gets along well with others. Does not run with scissors and with a little time and training, he will do well in a new home.

One female, strawberry blonde hair, green eyes. Three years old. Can be surly at times. Non-biter, thumb sucker. Her name is Mary. Temperament tested, but needs a little attitude adjusting occasionally. She is current on all shots, tonsils out, and is very healthy and happy (mostly.) Gets along well with little boys, but does not like to share toys. She is house trained, and would do best in a one child household.

We really LOVE our children, and want to do what is best for them. I hope you understand, that ours is a UNIQUE situation, and we have a real emergency here! They MUST be placed by Sunday night at the latest. I hear that in Tennessee there are bins where you can leave off strays...does anyone know if there is something like that around here for children?

Mine too!!!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

I have seen that before--it's hilarious!!!!!!

Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

I could see myself placing that ad

See? More amunition in my never-ending soap box crusade for spaying and neutering! These people should have been altered before reaching puberty! No more kiddy-mills! Spay or neuter your children!

"We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

I have never seen this, Micki! ROFLMAO! That is so funny! Twisterdog, I have you know I have been spayed, but a little too late, I got kids and grandkids too. Say my daughter is going to get married soon, do you think I should have her spayed and the son-in-law to be neutered??

That is the funniest Ad I have ever saw!! Okay time to get out of the floor and click on the submit button!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Too funny Micki I love it.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Micki76,
    I didn't know that you got MY newspaper In Tx.!!!!
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

LMAO!!! that's too funny!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is great. I've never seen it before but I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!

From Decker with Love

LMAO! I'd just love to put that in the pet section...just once. I bet it'd set a great impression.

Post it in the market place too! See if you get any takers!! I think it is the funniest thing I've read in a looooooong time. I sent it to my older daugter, I can just imagine how she is going to take it. Sometimes she is just too serious. Hehehe LMAO

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

He he he...

Funny!

You know what's sad, I was looking in the paper and I saw something like this.

"Pure Bread Puppies for sale"

Bread? Musta been a typo, and I know it probably had nothing to do with the person that put it in the paper, but I was like, "Yeah, they really know what they are talking about.."

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

hey in our paper some one was advertising a "blue dapple dash-hound" uh huh, a dash hound huh? lol oh yes and cant forget the purbred puddles. and the top quaility shih tzu mixes lol
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils