Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Main Suspect Arrested

Main Suspect Arrested

Allegedly reformed wild-child, Mowgli, has been placed under arrest for incidents on the bathroom rug. The rug in question recently resided on top of the jail cell, however, since the cell had not been used in quite some time, officials had decided to relocate it back to its original residence. Investigators determined that this was not a one time incident - having found a damp spot yesterday on this same rug. This morning, however, Mowgli escalated his attacks on the rug, leaving behind a very definite pancake as well. Zelda, the only other suspect in the case, was able to clear her name by yielding up a sample for inspection shortly after the crime's discovery. A local judge sentenced Mowgli to an unspecified number of nights in jail, however during the day Mowgli will be free.

"Very shameful," declared the heart-broken judge. "We all thought he was doing so well. He'd even promised his Auntie CCL that there'd be no more accidents, and now that trust has been destroyed!" Mowgli might be eligible for parole in a few days.

OH MOWGLI!! Now your in trouble! Don't worry sweetheart, Auntie CCL will bake you catnip pie with a file in it!!

If I help bust you out little one you have to be good!!! No more fibbing and no more rug abuse! You got that Mowgli? If you agree to the conditions I will get right on that pie!
    Last edited by catcrazylady; 07-28-2004 at 09:09 AM.

Oh Mowgli, your too much!!! I can smell the pie Auntie CCL is baking....but remember you have to promise to reform yourself.

Mowgli,please be careful,as Cats ahve been known,to lose thierhomes over these accidents,that is why Roscoe,had to move here! But I thionk that your Meowmie understands,and will give you the time,that you need!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Naw-tee Mowgli. We'll put in a good word with the judge about your "good character." Hopefully that will help sway her on an early release.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

If it is only one particular rug - it must be a very bad rug! I would suggest putting that BAD rug away in a closet and bet there will be no more accidents We have had, over the years, several bad rugs that had to be innoculated in this way and their removal always solved the problem
    It is the BAD rug that should be jailed, not Mowgli!

I agree with the bad rug theroy, Debbie! Sometimes, cats just have a real issue with some rugs. I guess its cause the rugs back talk them or something...

Jail the rug!

If the rug is still acting up after Mowgli's had a few nights of jail time, then I'll give up and jail the rug. But Mowgli has to serve his time first.

But... But... It wasn't me! There was this big feathery thing that went, "Quack! Quack!" I sawed it! Quick, Auntie CCL! Gimme that file so I can go out and clear my name! I'm a good boy! Honest!

Do we get to see any mugshots??

Gasp! How could I ever forget the mugshots? Just look at this guilty face and try to tell me that's not the face of a rug-pooper!

Sorry about the extreme close-ups. He was right on my lap at the time.

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Originally posted by sirrahbed
    If it is only one particular rug - it must be a very bad rug! I would suggest putting that BAD rug away in a closet and bet there will be no more accidents We have had, over the years, several bad rugs that had to be innoculated in this way and their removal always solved the problem
    It is the BAD rug that should be jailed, not Mowgli!
    Ah! The ole "blame the victim" routine. Mowgli, it may be your only defense.

In any case, I'd get rid of the rug permenantly. No matter how much cleaning it gets, it may always have a tempting "aroma" to it.

Mowgli, I'm sorry that we humans just don't understand how "stinky" cleaned rugs and carpets can be. We really should appreciate our kitties efforts to improve the odors of our homes. Sigh.... Please be patient with us. Our noses aren't as discerning as yours.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Oh Mowgli, is that big bad rug upsetting you and you are just trying to teach it a lesson. I know sweetie, i'll tell your mommy to get rid of it for you.

Lacey, could you please get rid of that big bad rug for sweet, innocent, little Mowgli so he won't be upset anymore. He and I would really appreciate it.
    Thank you.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Oh No! Not my precious little Mowgli!

I think he has been framed! Where is Johnny Cochran when you need him?

From Decker with Love

Hi, Auntie Jazzy! Guess what! I didn't have to stay in jail last night! I cried lots and Meowmie felt sorry for me, so she shut the bathroom door and let me out. I was so happy to be out that I slept cuddled next to Meowmie all night!

She still won't believe me when I say I didn't do it, though! I keep tellin' her that the biggest birdie I ever sawed went into the bathroom and was naw-tee! I can't believe it didn't wake her up with it's silly quacky noises!

Listen here my sweet little Mowgli, you are not the first to be framed by that DUCK!! Don't you worry because he usually only strikes once and then moves on to the next unsuspecting kitty. He may come back later but I think your safe for now.

I'm so happy you were jailed by a kind "warden" who let you out of solitary confinement!!!