Thread: amber

amber

you are soooo lovely......yes, of course we love our electric blanket....at my house also.......loves to you and congratulations on being dotd!!!

CONGRATULATIONS AMBER!

Oh Amber, you've just made my heart melt this morning!

I love my electric blanket and it would be so great to snuggle up with such a beauty as yourself

I hope you have a terrific day sweetheart!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I don't think I'd need an electric blanket, snuggled up next to you beautiful Amber The love in your heart alone would warm the coldest of nights! And what a pretty, pretty girl you are Amber; such a lovely combination of two beautiful breeds! Your DOTD photo could melt the hardest of hearts...what a face Amber, your family is so very proud of their baby girl and for good reason! You ARE the best furkid a human could ever hope for I hope you and your wonderful family have a VERY happy, extra special day celebrating your Dog of the Day honors! And Amber, please have your mommy give you a big hug and kiss for me, ok? You're the sweetest Love and happy tail wags to our precious paw pal Amber from Sandra, Cody and Star

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Amber, what an elegant beauty you are! I'd snuggle up with you any old day!

Congratulations sweet Amber girl, BEAUTIFUL Dog of the Day!

Amber,

You are so pretty. I just love your color. Glad you made DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are.
    LHCamry

dotd

You are very beautiful, and I see that you have a new chair to sit in . What a lucky dog!! I had a dog once who seemed to always be looking at her watch. She always knew what time it was. Teska

Amber, you just remind me so much of my mother's RB dog, Rochetta. You two look identical, only my mom's dog was white. What a sweet, beautiful girl you are!

Congratulations on being DOTD today!

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Aww, what a purty purty girl you are Amber! Such a pretty coat and darling sweet face! Congrats for being Our Adooorable Dog of the Day!

Amber, what a little angel you are! You are such a beautiful girl, what deep soulful eyes you have! I bet you are the perfect snuggling companion on a chilly day. I bet those winter days seem heavenly when you get to snuggle with your Mom on the warm blanket.

Congratulations Amber, what a delightful girl you are!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Amber, Congrarulations on being DOTD! you are one of the most beautiful dotd's that i've seen in a long time!

aww

I love he color of your coat! your beautiful amber, you owners are very lucky to have such a lovely pup.