Thread: Awww.. she is sooo sweet!

Awww.. she is sooo sweet!

I was helping Heather with her homework tonight, so I didn't get to put the kittens in their cage til just now - about a whole hour later than normal. I had to hunt down Harry who was having a ball playing chase the Pouncer. While chasing after a lighting fast kitten, I wondered mildly where I'd find Evie... under my grandmom's antique secretary? Curled into a ball on "Allen's" blue chair? Tucked behind the couch? In mid-thought, I caught Harry and walked him to the cage....

and what did I see?

Evie curled sleeping peacefully on the fleece blanket that was folded on top of the cage. She knew it was bedtime and was waiting to be placed in her bedroom.

She's still being bad, but this little sweet act is the Evie I love! I hope she starts acting like this again (and that the naw-tee stuff was from the stress of adoption day )

What a good girl .... all nawtee kids look like angels when they're sleeping!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

awwwwwwwww so sweet!! I had just finished looking in on my two-who are also fast asleep after about an hour of playtime. Kim - ya gotta get one of those ferret hammocks! Best thing I ever bought. They are in there everytime they sleep and often just because they like it. Also, it doubles the crate space with the litter pan, food, water and still play space underneath!
    So glad that Evie was a good girl for you and even knows where her bedroom is

Awwww Kim, little Evie won't be naw-tee forever. I would have loved to have seen a picture of her sleeping on the blankie.(Hint, hint)

I thought kitties were suppose to sleep alot!!!! I swear Poppy is awake playing fullforce like.....forever. Mind you, I am so glad that when I get into bed, he gets into his position, on my arm and is out like a light for the rest of the night.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Awwww is right!!! What a sweetheart!

Don't you think you could keep Harry too and with Babycakes coming you'd be joining the 5er's club. As a new member I have to say it's fun.

From Decker with Love

How sweet! Just when your ready to choke em they go and do something adorable. I guess that's why we love em to pieces!

WE know,that Evie,is not really Bad,just being a Kitten,and she will grow out of it,when she matures,to be a Wonderous Lady Cat!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS