Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Longhaired rats! I am finally getting my baby!

Longhaired rats! I am finally getting my baby!

http://greatrats.com/id85.htm

Scroll down to Cheddar! This will be my first Harley coated (long haired like a teddy bear hamster) baby rat, and dumbo to boot!

And to see my other soon to be addition, a black dumbo hairless girl, scroll down on this page, til where it says Reserved for Cassandra.

http://thebreakfastbunch.tripod.com/id22.html

I'll be picking up these cuties at the show next month.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

How cute!
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

So cute!

Congrats on your new babies

1 girl, 1 pup, 2 guinea piggies, 1 bunny & 1 turtle!

OMG They're adorable!! Chedder is just precious- I like the cheese theme the breeder has going as well . How old is he?

What are you going to name the other girl?

I'm so jealous, I love them both!!

Cute as can be! Congratulations, are you going to keep the Cheese-theme names?

Originally posted by Karen
    Cute as can be! Congratulations, are you going to keep the Cheese-theme names?
    LOL, I've been thinking about it. It kind of goes with my pet names here already, since I have a boy tortoise named Lucy, and Freckles has a boy name, and Cheddar is kind of off too, so it kind of fits. We're debating on whether we'll keep it though.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Originally posted by LabradorLover
    OMG They're adorable!! Chedder is just precious- I like the cheese theme the breeder has going as well . How old is he?

What are you going to name the other girl?

I'm so jealous, I love them both!!
    I'll probably name her Wrinkles, after my old hairless doe. He's about 3 weeks old in those photos.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Cuuuuuuuuuute! I love how they all have cheese names! That is so adorable, they'd fit in well here in Wisconsin with all the cheeseheads- lol.

Can't wait til you post more pictures when Cheddar comes home!
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

All together please AWWW SO CUTE!!! if you have boy you could call it Colby, after Colby Cheese, hmm my favourite, lol.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Aw, adorable!

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

awwwww! CONGRATS on the cuties!!!
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

She's so cute!! I love the name Cheddar, by the way- you should keep it.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Congrats! They are cute!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Very cute! I'm jealous! My mom can't stand rats so I can't have one, but I'm waiting. I've never seen a long-hair rat? Are they more expensive? I've seen dumbo, blue, hairless (even a blue dumbo hairless!) but never ones like those, they are adorable!
    Shadow & Gus (the kitties), Blink (the gecko), Draco, Satine, Damon, & Outback (the fishies) ~I'll be there for you - 'cause you're there for me too~

Be at peace, Erin, I will miss you and remember your sweet face always...

I am jealous. I've been wanting a long hair for a long time now & I can't find any breeders in my area. After seeing your post the other day I attempted to again try to find a breeder even remotely near me (NY & all surrounding states), still nothing.

Worse comes to worse I'll have to wait until I get back out to Oregon. LOL
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.