Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abbie

Abbie

Abbie ,you are so beautiful! It sounds like you live the life of luxury! Congratulatuons on COTD! I hope you have a great day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

OMG, the minute I saw your picture, my mouth fell wide open ..... .
    WHAT A GORGEOUS GIRL YOU ARE!!!Your name sure needs an addition. In my opinion it should be "LADY ABBIE "
    Have lots of goodies and extra belly-rubs on this special day, Lady Abbie!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Isn't there a saying: You name the cat, you own the cat??? Abbie, how could your dad give up such a beauty like you!!! What luck that a kind old lady trapped you and then you found your FOREVER home! Sounds like a nice place too, with your pool and screened porch(can I come and live there, too??) Do you have THE life spending all that great quality time with Mom!!! What a lucky girl you are, HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Abby, you are such a beautiful cat! Congratulations on being COTD!

Willie

Adorable Abbie!

You are so pretty and such a gorgeous colour. What a lovely way to start the week, seeing you as our beautiful COTD. Hope you didn't crush that plant! You are posed so sweetly there. Happy COTD to you, wishing lots of cuddles and treats and a nap with Mummy
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Abbie,I wish I could explain,why your Dad,would give such,a Creature of God up,but I cant.Some people,do not know,what real treasures are,and what really isworthless,and Abbie,one Of Gods Creatures,is worth far more than Mans silly Toys! But you have been given a Second Chance,with your New Guardian,and that is Wonderful News.The Found Cats,Porch Cats,and Angels All Send A Mighty MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOW,To Awesome Abbie,COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a goooorgeous gooooorgeous girl you are Abbie!! I too was blown away by your beauty. And you sound so beautiful inside too, lovely lady! Congrats to AWESOME ABBIE!!!

Abby,

You are such a beautiful young lady I just want to pet your velvetly black fur Hugs and kisses to you sweetie Congrats on COTD
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Beautiful Abbie, someone in your house is a great photographer! What a beautiful, well-composed picture--submit it to Cat Fancy's picture contest someday. I bet you'd win! I wish you a long, long, happy, healthy life, sweet girl!

Abbie, you seem to be the sweetest kitty! That's sad that you guys were being trapped!! But how lucky are you to be rescued by such wonderful people!? And you have the purrfect home to live in! Congrats, Abbie, to being the COTD!!

Congrats on COTD!

Abbie looks like my Fifi. Well if Fifi would let me fluff out her fur like Abbie.

Those pale green eyes. Fifi has that too but now that she is older hers are yellow nost of the time.

Does Abbie have strange, varied, and near constant vocalizations?
    ATB

Charles Kincaid

What a beauty you are, dear Abbie! I gasped when I clicked on your stunning photo! Wow, what a gem of a girl your wondreful family is blessed with! Kudos to them for giving such a deserving kitty a second chance at a happy life! And you're so right Abbie...once they name you, it's all down hill from there! And aren't you the pampered puss! My, your own hammock with a view, pool and private entrance Now that's living the good life! It was a pleasure getting to know you, dear Abbie! I hope you and your proud Mom and Dad and fursibs all enjoy a very special day celebrating your day of honor! Congratulations to beautiful Abbie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day!!! Hugs and purrrs to you dear Abbie from me and my boys Mr. B and Oliver!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Abbie
    What a beauty you are!
    Sounds like you have the purr-fect home.
    It was such a treat to see your wonderful picture and read about you today!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, Abbie, you are just stunning! Soooooo beautiful! We wish you a super sunny day as Cat of the Day - you are purrrrfectly wonderful! Oh, and much paw applause to your purrrsons for saving you!!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com

Abbie, you are one stunning girl! CATgratulations on your special day!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb