Both boys are just back from the trip to the white coats.

Allen was a DOLL. He sat on the table all relaxed and content. Pouncer on the other hand was a little unhappy. He WOULD NOT come out of the carrier, so I took the carrier apart and lifted the top half off. Boy was he surprised Then he noticed the exam room had a big window with a hammock and he took a flying leap from the exam table to the hammock -- I thought the hammock was going to snap off the wall!

Both boys were dolls for the vet (once Pouncer got over being annoyed about the whole carrier thing), and she was particuarly impressed with how nice Allen was. I was reprimanded about Allen's weight -- he's up to 20lbs, 6 ounces and she said his teeth are fine, that I should be able to scrape the tartar off myself. The vet figures he'll let me since he's so sweet. She said that I might consider mixing some dental diet in with his current food to help him, but his gums are perfectly fine WHEW! She was also happy with how far his acne has cleared up. Clean Bill of Health for my big guy! WOOHOOOO!

Pouncer didn't want to leave the hammock but we got him on the exam table. He's in PURRFECT health. Good boy! His weight is perfect (just under 13 pounds), his teeth are perfect... he's just perfect!

I brought along a fecal sample because there's been a lot of mooshy poop lately. $17 to find out there's nothing wrong... most likely stress from the foster babies.

All in all, it one expensive but good vet visit. I could have saved half the cost by just having the rescue give Pouncer the distemper, but now I have peace of mind and thats worth a million dollars any day!