Thread: What makes you happy? Post from General

What makes you happy? Post from General

Happiness is the little things in life.

Just sent you a PM! Hope to hear from you soon!

What makes me happy? Zoloft!

(Hey, after a lifetime of clinical depression, I deserve to make a bad joke or two about it! )

Seriously, what makes me happy is taking long hot baths. I love 'beauty baths' with lots of oil and scents and reading a good book among the bubbles. It's the best way I've found to relax.

Jokes aside, I'm a believer in the power of medication. I used to be wary of taking medication like Zoloft because I thought people would think I'm 'crazy.' Now, after having been on such medications for three years and seeing how my life has changed, I have no shame in saying that I'm on it and encourage others not to be ashamed to seek help if they think they may need it. Lots of people find out that they don't need medications like Paxil or Zoloft after visiting the doctor and that's wonderful but needing the medicine is nothing to be ashamed of either.

Peace,
    Zana
    Proud meowmy of Weezie, Eepie, Grey Girl and Neko...or Weezer Peezer, Eepie Peepie, Grey Grey and Neko the Gecko as they are commonly known!

Hi, it's a new day and I am feeling better. I guess this "mood" comes and goes.

The bath and reading sounds like a good idea.

Have a good day

Annie
    Happiness is the little things in life.

COMING HOME,AND SEEING,THE FOUND CATS,ALL LINED UP,TO SEE ME,AND AS HAPPY,AS ANYTHING,TO SEE THIER PAWPIE,ONCE AGAIN.
    THAT MAKES ME FEEL SPECIAL.AND VERY HAPPY,INDEED.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS