(sorry this could be so long)..

I never stop thinking of her.. everytime I thought of her, it haunts me. and I just break into tears.

can anybody please help me how to get her back or at least let me to see her one more time. I can't believe she's about eight year old now. the last time I saw her was when she was only four.

what happened was, mocha make so many carpet accidents (small urines when she get so exictied seeing new guests) and had to go number two pretty often on our carpet during the nights. my mother have thought of giving her away many times but her being guilty and my sister whinnings always prevented her to. then when 2000 came, in my sleep, she took mocha back to the same shelter unexpectedly.

I did not live with my mother and mocha for two & half years (1997-mid of 2000) but I always took her with me to campings/vacations pretty often and I fell in love with her. in last few months moving in with my mother/mocha, I knew nothing about training that I could help her innocent mistakes but at least I've always tried my best to take her out more on walks, and ask if she needs to go potty. I wish I knew better so my mother wouldn't have had given her away.

now, for four years...I've been contacting the humane society where she was thrown back into, they refuse to tell me where she is, only the city, and it's large one and is adopted by an elder woman. I asked humane society to please call her and tell her that I have photos of baby mocha. they said they already called her twice for me and left my contact info but she never calls/emails me back. just last week, I called the humane society again to have them leave her a message that I'll pay $200 (or at her wish) for just to see her one more time. but humane society said I need to stop calling. (they had the notes recorded that they called twice last time)...help me.

what my mother did...is unforgivable..never.

ME = DESPERATE.