Thread: Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0

1. Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0

I need to know how to figure things out around on this! LOL! So, from the things listed, if anybody could help me on ANYTHING, please do!

-The background eraser, not as good as PSP, and it takes away half of the ear on a dog when I do it. Tips on how to work it?

-Adding a photo to a siggy? It won't let me copy and paste the picture. So how else do I do it?

-Making a picture transparent. I can't figure it out.

-Adding effects and such, like what Devon does to her siggys.

-Avatars and blinkies.....how exactly do I do these?

-Anything else that you think will help!

Thanks everybody!

For the eraser, I believe you have to check what brush you are on. Some of them "fade" so it takes other things off as well.

I always clone stamp the picture on and then erase it using the "art history brush", but I think the normal eraser tool works fine as well.

For transparent, I usually use the "Opacity". I think there may be another, better way, but I can't remember.

For "Effects" I always right click on the layer and go to "Blending Options". I hope this is what you are talking about.

Other than that I'm not sure. I'm talking from experience on "Adobe Photoshop 7.0" though, not Elements. I would imagine the tools would be much the same though. Good luck!

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...