Thread: One Year with PT ~ What I've Learned

One Year with PT ~ What I've Learned

Yesterday marked my "one year anniversary" with PT...what have I learned during the past year....

*When I stumbled across this place a year ago, I never imagined it would consume so much of me

*Where else could I find people who think of their pets the same way I do

*Where else could I go to find information when one of my girls is sick, hurt, or just plain nuts...and someone will completely understand

*What other place could hold a melting pot of people who can all interact about various subjects yet have one thing in common...animals

*Where else could I invite Chloe's friends to her birthday party...and attendee's came from all over the world

*Where else could I come to lean on my friends when I'm down - and never be judged

*Where else could I find the courage to drive 12 hours to meet wonderful people and their pets

And finally...I've learned that...*PET TALK ROCKS!!!

I know I've been absent so much these past few months, but I've still be reading and following your lives. I can't wait until things slow down more in mine and I can share more about myself again.

<3, Judy
    ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <><

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><>

Faith is being able to jump first and grow wings later

When a waterbug leaves his friends and climbs the stalks, he is unable to return. But he gains a beautiful new body and a glorious perspective on a new world. He knows his friends will join him with their new bodies one day...one glorious day

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    That's wonderful, Judy! It'll be two years this January for me (as guster girl and finn's mom)...I know what you mean about learning a lot. I'm so glad that you and Mary and I got to meet before things got too busy in your life. I hope we get to see eachother again soon! I can't wait to meet the rest of your family, and to see how big Skye has gotten. You are one of my favorite people here, and, I miss your posts. Thank you for sharing your one year anniversary with us! Congrats and here's to many more!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer