Thread: Pics of the new Bettas

Pics of the new Bettas

I finally got some batteries and got some better shots of the new Bettas.

(If you didn't see the original thread, it's here: http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=90916)

Kweenie and Narcissa.. Kweenie kept picking on all the other females (especially Kiley) so I eventually had to seperate her from the others.

Narcissa

Bellatrix

Kweenie and Narcissa again

Severus

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Lucius

And last but not least, my pretty boy Tom (Riddle).

WOW! They are gorgeous!!! Where did you get them? I'm thinking of ordering a few online but have no idea where to go. Any suggestions?
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Thanks!

I got them from a local fish store called Finomenal Fish. The people who run the shop breed and show them.

I only know of Betta Talk.. I haven't saved any breeder links since most of them only ship to the US (or cost an arm and a leg to ship to Canada ). I've heard some good things about Betta Talk. I think Erica got her Bettas from them.

They're all STUNNING, Ashley! All of their names are super cute, too! I love your little female community... adorable girls. Meh, there's always an bvtchy alpha girl ^.~ Awesome pics, you must be soo proud of your beautiful finned kids. heh, I think you almost have as many Bettas as me... I have 9 adults ~ and 500 tinsey little babies!

OMFG, I loove Lucius! Steel blues are like, awesome. And he's a HM! I'm SO about to steal him !!!

hey Cass! yep, Bettatalk is awesome! Faith (the breeder, owner of Bettatalk) lives in LA so it'd only take about 1 day for the Bettas to get to you via express. The only downfall, is that all of her stock IS expensive. You can't usually buy a single male from her, she sells pairs for $40-100+ and tack on $25 for shipping. http://www.Aquabid.com is great, if you want to search for a specific Betta and usually get a good deal! However, make sure you order from breeders in the USA, as Bettas from out of the country can take a long time to get in and they have to go through a transshipper which is expensive!

hehe... or, you can always order a few of my babies in a couple months! *points to spawn thread*

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

Beautiful bettas!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

They're very pretty!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..