Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To My Lovely Star..

To My Lovely Star..

today is your gotcha & birthday day! and I want to make it very special for you - what a year it has been for both of us!

I remember vividly when I first found you on raining christmas eve on way to my work, wandering lost on street and could have been hit by me but I braked for you. I hopped out, ran to you, you poor girl ran up wobbly to me half way with a really tighten rubber collar, red eyes bobbing out and wheezing. instead of spending a minute thinking how could some prankster did that to you, I grabbed you into my car and luckily had a scissor in my glovebox, cut it off - about an inch of it with the strap part grew into your backskin. before I rushed you to vet's office as I was on my way there and before I knew it, you were making happy feet and that broke my heart. I talked mothersly and finally took you hospital, we did everything we could. we found you with stomach full of conjunctivitis and multi-terrible fatal bacterias, and put you on antibiotic-IV for two days and continued the pills for another two weeks. you had a bunch, bunch of flea circuses going on too but got them little all these black suckers off overnight! yeeaaa!

here were you, your very first night at home..

you were an very angry & hard cat to deal with, you now have made our ark the best.

with knowing your stomach already damaged, which we will have to worry for the rest of our life and with eight sneezing cats I had, I still hoped and prayed I will be able to keep you, the shinning star I saw running helplessly across the street... yet by the law here, I had to, sadly, post up flyers, finding your owners and called a few buildings around the area where I found you... by two weeks later, (which is today one year ago), 'law has expired' as two weeks have passed by - nobody called me!

of course, I ran up and brough you with me to my work, announced my co-workers that you're officially mine, my little sweet dear, dearest precious - made an appointment to deworm, vacc and spay you. they could do all of them on the same day. ah, just after we put you under, shaved your tummy, a vet noticed a tiny-tinest wiggly-bump and found three...four...five fetuses. everyone was looking at me for my decision, I pulled my mask down and confirmed them with my expression that I had no way to kill them too. we couldn't do anything at that time yet and let you go, I took you home with me after work.

here on february 16th, 2005 - you gave a birth to five little ones! (one little runt girl died ten days later)..

you were (still are) a wonderful and best, best and encouraging mother I have ever known, you made sure every furkid are close to your heart.. growing your four little wonderful (and not to mention, naughty) boys!

in a little while, just a spring beauty of you...

summer beauty..

continue down..
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

then in september, all of sudden you were going downhill with CRF (chronic renal failure) and were very ill for months. . .

..where I thought I would have lost you, my heart was heavy at entire of time, I couldn't eat or sleep well. you sat there all alone in the dark corner, waiting for me to come and cuddle up with you at every cold nights, not wanting my comfort hands or even eat your favorite dishes. just writing this have already brough me to tears..

amazingly, you, my brave little star have survived through!! unbelievable.. I was in hospital most of the time and you had to go through a lot yourself! with all of help from strangers. this (and tons, tons of prayers) just is a miracle for us, definitely.

the wild boys as well as are so happy to have yourself back, purring at your best, even better and became one big family once again!

...here are you three years old today! no one could love you as much as I do for what we have been through, dear. and soooo glad you're still with us today!

and lastly, I want to say.. let us begin a new happy, health, loving year together! and for many, many more!!

HAPPY GOTCHABIRTHDAY STAR!!
    I love you soooo very much!
    Last edited by Gina's Ark Inc.; 01-05-2006 at 10:10 AM. Reason: repeat...lol, I was crying!
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

What a wonderful story of rescue and life. Can't wait to see the rest.

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

That was lovely, happy birthday Star.

What a beautiful story about a beautiful girl. She is very lucky to have you!

That was enought to bring tears to my eyes. What a story!

Star, and Gina, you both are very lucky to be together. Hope you have many more years together!!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Aw Gina...., what a wondeful story and wonderful tribute !! Star really is a "star", no doubt about that!!!
    You are a very special person, Gina, and I love you for that!!!!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

The Happiest of Birthdays to Star,and that is an Amazing Photo of Her Kittens,now all grown up.
    Star is such an inspirational Story,of what can happen when a Cat has a True Guardian that fights for her.
    Congratulations Star,on your Third Birthday,and may you have Many Many More.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a lovely tribute to a beautiful girl. It hasn't been easy on either of you has it! Well, I am glad that she has done so well, her and her handsome boys! I hope that Star and you and all of your Ark will be happy in your new life and that only good things will happen for all of you now.

Happy Gotchabirthday Star!!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

A heart warming story!! Definitely shows you what LOVE can do!!
    Nine is Fine!!

What a touching story.

Happy Birthday **Star**

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340

WOW, talk about LES reading that heartwarming story about Star.

Happy GotchaBirthday Star. May you have many, many, MANY more birthdays to share with us.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Happy GotchaBirthday Star.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Happy Gotchabirthday Star!! You and Gina have had quite the life together. I remember back in September how sick you were, and how much everyone prayed for you. And you had quite the miracle!! Your eyes are so beautiful, and your fur is gorgous. You are lucky to have your mamma and she's lucky to have you!!

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Happy gotcha/birday, beautiful Star and many more healthy, happy years to come.

What a lovely tribute Gina. I can tell how much you love her.
    Star is indeed a very lucky girl to have a mom that cares so much about her.

Thanks to BCBlondie for this great signature!