today is your gotcha & birthday day! and I want to make it very special for you - what a year it has been for both of us!

I remember vividly when I first found you on raining christmas eve on way to my work, wandering lost on street and could have been hit by me but I braked for you. I hopped out, ran to you, you poor girl ran up wobbly to me half way with a really tighten rubber collar, red eyes bobbing out and wheezing. instead of spending a minute thinking how could some prankster did that to you, I grabbed you into my car and luckily had a scissor in my glovebox, cut it off - about an inch of it with the strap part grew into your backskin. before I rushed you to vet's office as I was on my way there and before I knew it, you were making happy feet and that broke my heart. I talked mothersly and finally took you hospital, we did everything we could. we found you with stomach full of conjunctivitis and multi-terrible fatal bacterias, and put you on antibiotic-IV for two days and continued the pills for another two weeks. you had a bunch, bunch of flea circuses going on too but got them little all these black suckers off overnight! yeeaaa!

here were you, your very first night at home..

you were an very angry & hard cat to deal with, you now have made our ark the best.

with knowing your stomach already damaged, which we will have to worry for the rest of our life and with eight sneezing cats I had, I still hoped and prayed I will be able to keep you, the shinning star I saw running helplessly across the street... yet by the law here, I had to, sadly, post up flyers, finding your owners and called a few buildings around the area where I found you... by two weeks later, (which is today one year ago), 'law has expired' as two weeks have passed by - nobody called me!

of course, I ran up and brough you with me to my work, announced my co-workers that you're officially mine, my little sweet dear, dearest precious - made an appointment to deworm, vacc and spay you. they could do all of them on the same day. ah, just after we put you under, shaved your tummy, a vet noticed a tiny-tinest wiggly-bump and found three...four...five fetuses. everyone was looking at me for my decision, I pulled my mask down and confirmed them with my expression that I had no way to kill them too. we couldn't do anything at that time yet and let you go, I took you home with me after work.

here on february 16th, 2005 - you gave a birth to five little ones! (one little runt girl died ten days later)..

you were (still are) a wonderful and best, best and encouraging mother I have ever known, you made sure every furkid are close to your heart.. growing your four little wonderful (and not to mention, naughty) boys!

in a little while, just a spring beauty of you...

summer beauty..

continue down..