Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Something you couldn't live without...

Something you couldn't live without...

...I am actually talking about a material object...not a dog/cat or person, b/c I know they would be #1 in all of our lives...but what is something you couldn't live without in your life/household, etc.

I couldn't live w/o my Steam Cleaner Wet Vac...a MUST in a home with 3 pets!

Also, my house security system...at night, I feel so much more confident that my son is safe, and my hubby and me, knowing that the alarm is on...

How about you??

Probably my computer. I keep close contact with so many people through my computer, I don't know what I'd do without it!

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

I can't stand to be without my web tv! I have it on as much as I can. Without it there would be no PT, and without it I wouldn't have met Donna! (we gab a lot on the phone!)

I am in a good position to know what I can't do without because of our travels in the motorhome - we just can't take everything with! So both Terry and I have discovered that the one thing we really miss is our jacuzzi tub. We have one in the master bath at home and we are both always in it in the wintertime. When we get back from a vacation, it's a fight as to who gets it first. We've tried substituting by staying in campgrounds that have hot tubs, but it never seems to work out - it's down for repairs, it's out of season, oh no we haven't had a hot tub in years those camping books have got it wrong. And the campgrounds that are sure to have one up and running are campgrounds where we won't stay - KOAs are an example.

So, the biggest thing we're going to miss when we go full-time is the hot tub.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

COMPUTER!

Our family is scattered all over the USA and it is a wonderful tool for staying in touch and keeping up. It has been a blessing since Eddies accident and saved Regina hours and hours on the phone giving verbal updates. After Katrina, someone in California posted on our family web sight looking for news of my brother and his family who live on the west bank of New Orleans.. Saved her a LOT of worry to immediately find out they were alright. Since so many of us live in hurrican zones, the computer is a really handy tool.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Probably my washer and dryer. I can't imagine how people lived back in the days of Little House on the Prairie. My first thought was my computer, but if I was washing clothes by hand I would have little time to be on it anyway.

Definetly my camera. I always have it with me and I ... lol see I just stopped typing to take a few pictures. I can't imagine not having it. It's so great for me to be able to capture a moment in time forever.

Ah Pam, you beat me to it. Definitely a washer and dryer. I could do without almost everyother modern convenience (except my car), but I cannot be without a washer/dryer (I am way to lazy to go to a laudromat every week ).

You guys! Be lost without PT
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

I am not sure if a computer would count for me or not. My home comp. is currently broke & has been for months BUT I get to use the one at work when ever I want. If I didn't have a computer to use at all I would go insane.

But I do like your thoughts about the vacuum, thats a must in my home too, as well as paper towles. lol But I think if I HAD to I'd rather sweep & have a computer than vacuum & no computer. lol
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

My camera! Everywhere I go, I always have my camera ready.
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

I think that my computer...That's how I keep in contact with my friends, and I enter PT, of course!

It could also be my camera... I lovetaking pics, and it happened so many times to me that I wished I had my camera with me on that moment...
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

A watch or a clock, I feel so strange if I dont have a rough idea about the time of day it is, It kind of panics me sometimes

14. Books.....as much as I enjoy the computer....with books I don't have to worry about the electricity...

Probably my Laptop!
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography