Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shiloh

Shiloh

Shiloh you are a very handsome boy!! Put your seatbelt on in the car! LOL Congratulations on being DOTD! You are precious.

(I once had a GSD named Shiloh, myself.)
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Hi there, Shiloh! You have the cutest face ever! I love that look you are giving--really hamming up to the camera. I hope you have a wonderful day. Congrats on DOTD!

Hi Shiloh!

We're just ecstatic to see your picture on our screen this morning handsome Shiloh!! What a gorgeous GSD you are!! It's a wonderful picture of you in your favorite place. It sounds like you simply love the car there buddy! You seem to be the perfect companion to your loving human and we can see that anyone would love hanging out with you. What a pleasure it is to meet you this morning Sir! We want to congratulate you and wish you a wonderful day of good old fashioned fun! Please have your loving human give you some extra hugs and kisses from us and we wish you all continued happiness. Hi to your kitty sib too

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Congratulations Shiloh!

Well just look at you! You look like you could drive right off in that car Mister

Sure sounds like you had a great time with your human taking in the sites (even though it sounds like you did a little more than take in the sites at times). I bet you can't wait for your next road trip! Just make sure this time you don't jump out and go chasing any cows again!

Have a super day Shiloh!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Shiloh aren't you handsome!

Wow, what a lucky dog you are to be cruising around in a beautiful convertible car enjoying the So. Dakota scenery.
    You represent your breed well--you are so striking looking-your humans took an awesomely nice photo of you. You are so photogenic.
    Be careful when out driving and the wind whipping around-we want you to have a long, long life.

Our dog Jasmine thinks you are grrrrrrreat looking and wants to congratulate you for being todays Dog of the Day--you are most deserving.

Jazzy

Ohhh What a cutie!!
    Congrats on being today's dog of the day!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

When I saw your handsome face in the little POTD icon, I just had to go see who this big handsome lug is! What a beautiful smile you have there, Shiloh! Sounds like you have a great time in the car too. Cows are interesting, aren't they?

Shiloh,
    What a great picture of you. Aren't road trips fabulous? So much to do, see and smell. Happy DOTD.
    P.S. You're one lucky pup. You get to drive a Mustang.

Oh, one of my very favorite breeds! Shiloh, I would love to grab your cheekies and give you a big smooch. You're picture is just captivating. What a lucky one you are to get to go on road trips, letting the wind blow through your hair!

I hope that this is one special day for you, as you are obviously a special boy-life loving, spirited, affectionate and gorgeous!

Congratulations Shiloh- most awesome GSD of the day!

What a magnificent beasty you are, sweet Shiloh! That is such an awesome pic - it looks like you are ready to go!! Congrats to HUNKY SHILOH!!

Hello Shiloh,

Seeing your beautiful face really made my day sweetheart.
    Not only are you gorgeous,you seem to be a very fun loving pal
    to your people. Have fun riding around town baby,but please be
    very careful that you don't fall out.Happy congratulations and
    tons of kisses coming your way. Have a wonderful day of
    celebration.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Greetings to you Shiloh! Oh, what a gorgeous GSD you are, one stunning representative of your magnificent breed...handsome, smart, loyal and yes,oh so charming! What a great shot that is of you, posing so proudly in your spiffy wheels! Your expression is priceless! lol You certainly have the world on a string, don't you sweetheart? What a blast you must have, tooling about the countryside in your very own convertible, feeling the wind in your fur, hanging your head over the windshield, taking in all of those intriguing sights and smells! Just make sure you stay buckled up and enjoy those moo cows from a distance, Shiloh! We wouldn't want anything to happen to you; you've got a lot of living and loving to do! And Shiloh, if you're ever in the market for an adventure loving, traveling pup pal, drop me a note! My diva Labbie girl Star and you would make quite the couple! Congratulations to you, stunning Shiloh! You are one totally awesome, most deserving Dog of the Day Enjoy your special day of honor with your proud person and the kitty crew and of course, happy motoring! Hugs and kisses to you, super duper Shiloh!

Shiloh

Shiloh, what a handsome boy you are!!! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!!!

Hi Shiloh,

Just came back for another look at your sweet, handsome face.

Ah, be still my heart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by lizbud
    Hi Shiloh,

Just came back for another look at your sweet, handsome face.

Ah, be still my heart.
    LOL! I started to do the same thing earlier! Shiloh, you're quite the star! We love you handsome!