Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What doesn't kill you makes you...? UPDATE!! Post #41

Good job, Kay, keeping calm and getting yourself and your critters safe!

A Phred said get sorted, anything you need, let us know.

For now, HUGS to you, pets to the pups and good things for them and the geckos. This will leave you shaken for a few days (or more) so don't rush yourself.

I'm glad that you and your pets are safe.

My heart Dropped when you told me this this AM. I have been thinking about you all Day! Give the babies love for me! At least your safe. Keep the family that lost there pets.. in your thoughts as the next few months wont be easy for them. I am here for you if you need me.. Know that! And Call me! I may have a roomate for you.. if u find a place and need one! Lub ya!

Kay, How horrible and scary. I'm so glad that you and all of your kids are fine. Hopefully they'll find out what caused it. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

I'm so sorry about your home, but I'm glad that you and your animals are ok That was real nice of the firefighter to get your geckos out safely...and that was cool of you to calm everyone while all the craziness was going on ;] I'm glad you're ok!!
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

How scary! Glad you and the kids are okay.

I'm so glad that what's important, you and your furkids, are safe. The rest, while it's sad that you've lost some of it, can be replaced. I'm not wealthy but if you need some financial assistance in getting reestablished, I'm happy to contribute. This is a terrible thing to happen and I don't know that I'd have the energy to start over if it were to happen to me so please let me know how I can help. Thank God you're alright!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Oh, Kay! I'm so sorry you went through that. I'm so glad that you and your babies all got out safely.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

When I first seen this on Facebook I thought your place went up too. I'm so glad to hear this isn't the case. It's not good you don't have a place to live but it's great to hear that everyone got out ok.
    Best of luck finding another place!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

how scary!
    I'm glad you and the pups et al are ok.
    Take care!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Kay! I'm so sorry to hear this, but as everyone else said, the important this is that you and your babies are alright. You know I'm not too far away so if you need anything, please just message me and I'll help. Big hugs!!

Cathy

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

We are so sorry. It sounds like you did every thing right, I worked with heavy rescue years ago. We are so glade that you and the kids are safe.
    The best time to break down is after things have settled. Congratulations.
    GILL & Crew;

Ah how scary!! I'm so thankful that you are safe and unharmed, as well as Alica, Mufasa, and your geckos. That's really awesome that you were able to maintain calm (gee I know I couldn't!), and help others around you in need- that's very special. I will keep you in my prayers so that the right living situations come soon.
    Are any of your neighbors hurt?

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

I'm glad to hear you, your pets, and your things are all ok.

This is one of the reasons I don't like apt. complexes, I can be safe with things, but I can't be sure neighbors are.

I can say this since you guys are all ok, but I've always thought that if my house ever caught on fire, I'd be shooting pix of it too. lol

RIP Dusty July 2 2007 RIP Sabrina June 16 2011 RIP Jack July 2 2013 RIP Bear July 5 2016 RIP Pooky June 23 2018. RIP Josh July 6 2019 RIP Cami January 6 2022

Kay, I am so sorry to hear about this dreadful fire. I am so glad you and pets are OK though, that's one good thing that came out of this.