Thread: tell me about your ragdoll or main coon

tell me about your ragdoll or main coon

I'm trying to decide. Or maybe if you know of another similar breed.

I'm looking for a kitty that is really affectionate and really wants you.

My silver and black striped tabby is hiding all day and I never see her.

I'm also having problems finding them on petfinder or classifieds w/o paying 500 dollars. I'd be gladly to adopt from shelter but it seems they are hard to find here.

Orange Cats are in my experience, extemely friendly and easy to get along with.
    Your Tabby Cat will be more friendly, in time.
    Several of The Found Cats were timid, but now we do all get along.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Really?? when?? I've had her for 8 years.

I had an orange tabby once. He lives at my dads house. And he is more friendly. Maybe it's cus hes a boy?

Sadly something scared her when she was young, and shes not over it.
    Some Cats are like that, and its a shame.
    Precious ran from me for years, and I let her be, and now shes my Buddy.
    Let her know you love her, and I pray she will be friendlier.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Well she does come out every now and then to go to another room. She's not scared, she just sleeps a lot. lol She'll be affectionate and purr if I go find her. lol. She's friendly, just not ever around.

That's why I want another kitty breed. One that constantly wants to be with you. That's what I read about ragdolls and maincoons.

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    My Mishi is a Maine Coon. He's a large, silky soft, goofy love muffin. He's not a lap cat - heck he's too big! but he does love to sleep with me and when I'm on the computer he HAS to come head-bump and rub my legs, asking for head noogies, that I obligingly give him. He loves to play in water, pesters his little sister, Mitzi (not a Maine Coon) and generally is a happy-go-lucky guy. They are the clowns of the feline world - large, clumsy, oh-so-silly and very sweet. Some of them are talkers - my Mishi LOVES to sing.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

She is lovely.... why not go meet her and see how it goes?

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

If I had known that you were looking for another kitty, I would have suggested our foster girl Lily. She is very sweet and playful and weird.

If you are interested in knowing more about her and whatnot my email is [email protected] . I check it more than once a day. I won't be able to answer on Saturday as I will not have comp access and will be flying out of Dallas. But, will have access after that. Oh, I'll also be on for a couple more hours tonight.

I am not sure it is a question of breed, well may be partly. But it mainly comes from what they have lived in the first part of their life. My Jasmine was born outside and rescued after some weeks and she has never been kissed and cuddled by humans when she was a baby. She is very shy but also improving very slowly. I need to be very patient. But she is not one year old yet, so it's still different from your kitty. None of our visitors has been able to see her yet, unless they accept to go under my bed

You can also find all kinds of kitties in shelters from the most shy, to the one who will jump on your lap. If you go and see some cats, you will immediately see which one is OK for you or not.