Thread: Charm

Charm

Oh Charm, you are so beautiful! And your nose does look very soft

I am so sorry it seems like you are going to be sold I hope you will get a new and wonderful owner who will treat you like you deserve!

Congrats on being Pet Of The Day, I hope you are having a wonderful day with tons of treats, kisses on your nose and lots of love

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

Beautiful Charm...You dear girl have certainly charmed ME!! What a beautiful, sweet horse you are!! That soft, furry nose looks so inviting!! I wish I could plant a zillion kisses on it! I am so sorry you will be leaving your loving home Hopefully, you will be just as loved and adored by your new family as you are now! How sweet that your young companion wanted all the world to know what a special companion you have been over the years. I know it won't be easy for her/him to part with you. But I know the friendship, devotion and love you two have shared will live forever in her/his heart Congratulatons to you Charm, Pet of the Day! It was a privilege to meet you dear girl and I wish you all the best in your new home! Yay, for Charm, our beautiful, loving and MOST deserving Pet of the Day!! Today is your day to shine!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Charm, you certainly are a beauty, and I'll bet you do have a wonderful soft nose. I'm sorry your family has to let you go and I hope they will be very careful to place you with a very good family that will cherish and love you like you deserve to be taken care of. Congratulations dear, sweet, Charm our Very Best Pet of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Charm you look like such an elegant horse, and your nose does look velvet soft! You sound like such a nice horse, I would love to meet you in person. I am so sorry you are going to have to leave your home! Congrats on being this wonderful POTD~ I hope u get extra treats and hugs today!