Thread: Charm

Charm

What a little snuggle! I'm sure you know this with all the care you take of her, but beware of her little claws growing too long. Congratulations for spotting the diabetes - I hope you will be happy together for a looooong time!

Hi there cutie Charm! What a precious little piggie you are! (Love your name!) My wheeker girls Moonbeam and Ruby are so happy to see a fellow wheeker as our featured Pet of the Day! Like you, my Moon is a senior, almost 6 years old; she looks a lot like you too, hehe! We just got finished having her checked for diabetes as she had some of the symptoms; thankfully she tested negative! But having had other pets who were diabetic, I give your Mom major props for being aware of the symptoms and getting you checked so quickly! We're so happy to hear you're insulin free sweetheart, controlled by diet, and will keep our fingers and paws crossed for your continued good health! I hope you're enjoying an extra special, fun filled day of celebration, cutie pie! I know you have to watch your diet, but hopefully your Mom has something non edible in her bag of tricks for you to enjoy...playtime and cuddles?! Congrats and little kisses, wheeks and purrrs to you precious Charm!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Charm! You're a pretty piggie girl! Love your cute little face and how you are posing for your picture. Have a great day celebrating how special you are. Congrats on POTD!

charms

Hello lucky charm. What a cutie. I love anything with wiskers and yours are super cute. You enjoy your special day little one! Kelley and Valentine.