Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dog movies??

Dog movies??

We just barely finished watching the movie "Michael" w/John Travolta & I loved it because they had the cutest little dog star in it. Anyway, I was wondering what your favorite movie with doggie stars??? Any good suggestions????

Homeward Bound & Far From home.

I love both of them! They are my favorite movies!
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

I was an extra in the movie "Air Bud: Golden Reciever" (the football one). The movie was filmed in Cloverdale, BC and it was our grade 12 grad year and we had the school fundraising by being extras in the movie. Each person got $40 a day for being there, and the money was only being handed out to an organization (ie. people were not given to individual cheques).

If you want to see me (we actually got a good shot) right after the scene in the final football game and Bud gets hurt, they pan the crowd and then focus on the actresses (we were sitting right there). I'm the blonde with a ponytail (I think my hair is up anyway), and my boyfriend (Lirathal on the boards) is right next to me wearing a black ball cap with a police logo on the front. I'm wearing a black jacket.

And if I look like I'm laughing it's because we didn't actually see the dog, an actor was out on the field "pretending" to be the action but he was hamming it up big time and I had to keep covering my smile with my hands

My faves were Homeward Bound and Turner and Hooch

Wow Nomilynn, that's really cool! Did you ever get any calls from Hollywood?

Turner & Hooch is really good, but it bugs me how so many dog movies always have such a sad ending!!!

The Incredible Journey (there's a newer Disney version along with an old one) is pretty good, and so are the White Fang movies and Beethoven.

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

That's cool Naomi.

I haven't seen any of those Air Bud movies. I liked "Retrievers," an Animal Planet Original. "My Dog Spot" was good. And I absolutely loved "Cats and Dogs!"

go rent "Fluke!!!"...the bestest doggie movie!!!!
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

My all time fave is Wizard of Oz. Hard to beat the singing of
    Judy Garland and the cuteness of Toto.

Netherlands (where I'm from) & Germany (where I live)
    I like Air Bud too. Have to admit (blush blush) that I only watched Fluke because of Eric Stolz.

I like Napoleon, a movie about a brave Golden Retriever pup that discovers the world of the wild dogs.

Snow Dogs! Huskies, yay! I just watched the second Homeward Bound a couple of days ago. I have both of them, they are so cute! It's obviously a different dog that plays Chance in the second one though! I'm not sure about Shadow and Sassy, I'd have to watch the first one again. I like the Whitefang movies also. Oh has anyone seen The Journey of Natty Gann? (sp?) There's a really cool wolf hybrid in it, and it's a cute show. I also have all 3 of the 101 Dalmatian movies, I think they are cute. I'm not always a fan of corny movies, but hey, if they have dogs in it, I'm a sucker!! Cats and Dogs was pretty cheesy, but I still really liked it!

C.C.'s Mom, I've got to rent that Napoleon movie sometime. I remember seeing the cover of it, and it looked cute!

Snow Dogs! Does that surprise you?!
    I also loved the movie See Spot Run, it was soooo funny!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I also recently watched a movie on Lifetime called "A Walk In The Park" (I think). It was very cute! Lots of doggies!

DoggiesAreTheBest

I also watched that movie. It was so good! I loved how he said finish and the German Shepherd went silent and layed down. It was very cool. The Aussie in it was adorable I must admit! I loved all the dog though! It was a good movie, expesially if you like romance movies, its romace between people and the dog are so cute! So if you love dogs and Romance go see the movie

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

OTIS AND MILO. IT IS A MOVIE ABOUT THE ADVENTURES OF AN ORANGE KITTEN (MILO) AND A PUG (OTIS). I ALSO LOVED 'AS GOOD AS IT GETS' WITH JACK NICHOLSON AND THE CUTE LITTLE BRUSSELS GRIFFON. (sp?)

I like the dog from the Frazier show and the dog from Beethoven movies.

Don`t think it counts because he`s not a `real` dog, but the Scooby Movie is the funniest for me!