Thread: News on kitten Peggy (and new photos)

News on kitten Peggy (and new photos)

Yesterday I saw Peggy, who is 10 weeks old now, and she was doing very well! When you enter the room, she immediately comes to greet you, and wants to play. She's purring all the time. She's eating with a good appetite, and uses her litter box, but she had gas yesterday! But according to my mom, she has no diarrhea.

I learnt that the night before last night, she was sleeping with Rocky, the rottie, on his blanket. Obviously they begin to tolerate each other, but they always watch each other carefully. After all, he has allowed her to drink from his water bowl.

Poor Dino did not enter the house since Peggy moved in; I saw him yesterday and he was all whiny and miserable. He sat at the threshold and sniffed, growled and hissed, but didn't want to go inside. It's very hard for him, and I fear for little Peggy when they meet - which will happen sooner or later. I hope Dino will get used to the fact that he has feline company now.

Here are some new photos. The first one is supposed to appear on my photography website, that's why it is framed:

... and some more of Peggy resting and playing:

This was Dino today, asking for some comfort:

And Rocky:

He's very old for a rottie, 10 and a half years, but still in a good condition, according to the vet.

BTW, so far Reinhold is treating the baby much better than I expected. Peggy seems to like him, because she's running after him everywhere he goes.

Kirsten

Kirsten, good to see you!

How sweet this Peggy is No wonder she can even wrap a Rottie around her little paw. Isn't it funny. If at that age you shot a series of Lily pics we would have seen her little pink tongue in many pics-but not Peggy's

Dino looks so sweet I cannot believe he's a meano I hope they will at least learn to accept each other.

Kirsten,a thing to do,might be to repeat the Phrase Rocky,when addressing Rocky,and then address Peggy,as Rockys Friend,in a Friendly Manner.I have read,in Cat Fancy,that this will put inRockys mind,that Peggy,is His Friend,and Rocky,will bond,with Peggy a lot better.Its worth a try.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

That sounds like good advice, Gary, thank you! I will suggest that to my mother!

Barbara, Dino is not really mean, but he has bad manners! When things don't go his way, he would bite and scratch, and THAT is very painful! After all, he lives in the woods and has to deal with the wild beasts... and he knows how to defend his skin!

Kirsten

What a little sweetheart she is! What wonderful pictures of all of them. I am glad that things are going well and hope when the time comes for intro 's I hope that will go well too. Dino & Rocky are adorable too.

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

Peggy is too cute!!

Dino is adorable, I love tuxies and I love his pink nose

And of course, Rocky is gorgeous Hehe I plan to own a Rottie someday!

RIP Jasper. I can't believe you're gone.
    RIP Tigger...I miss you every single day.
    Piddle Jasper Wiggles Emma Tucker Almond Pecan
    RB Furbabies:
    Tigger Ace

RIP Angus, I miss you!

Peggy sure is cutie pie and I'm glad that she and Rocky are getting along. I'm sure Dino will eventually accept her but it may take some time.

Peggy is stunning! What a beautiful calico she is!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!