Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what State do you live in and whats the weather like?

what State do you live in and whats the weather like?

I live in Pa, does anyone else live there? and the weather has been chilly! it was 30 degree's this morning when i had to go to work i was freezing.

I live in Ohio, it's 39* here right now.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I live in Florida and the weather is PERFECT. It's been in the 70's and lower 80's, but it's getting back into the high 80's this week. Hopefully it'll go back down!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

I live in Southern Missouri, and lately the weather has been CHILLY!! Not cold, because I know it will only get colder. Its getting rainy too, which kind of sucks (I hate cold and rain.. blah!). But like the saying goes... weather is so unpredictable in Missouri... if you don't like the weather, come back tomorrow

facebook

Its 41 outsid right now here. But during the night we've been getting frost and that means winter is so close, i get so excited for winter then i just want it to be warm once it gets really cold out haha.... although i love laying on the couch with blankets and hot choc while watching movies in the winter!

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...&highlight=map Might want to check out this map. There are many PT'ers in PA. I'm in Anchorage, Alaska. The weather there is 41 degrees and raining.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

I'm in Arizona and right now the weather is wonderful. It's 61 right now (7:00 p.m.) I think we were in the upper 60s this afternoon, that's chilly for us! Tomorrow it's supposed to warm up and we'll have a high of 80.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

I live in Montana and it's 46* right now and the heat index says it feels like 43* the low for tonight is 36* and it's supposed to snow tomorrow night.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Michigan Here-

After an early snowfall and a blast of Canadian Air, we have now been enjoying seasonal temperatures, but not for long!!!

The high today was almost 70* ( in the sun ) but it felt like mid 60's . The temperature tonite, where I live anyway, is expected to dip down into the mid 30's.

I live in Louisiana. It's rainy.

BELGIUM here! We have a wonderful October month. Yesterday it was shiny and nearly 20°C !!(=68°F).
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

In London UK its getting colder! very chilling but not too much wind about and this morning at about 7am I was finding it very hard to see a gate about 4 ft infront of me because of the fog! It reminded me of the start of a film I saw recently! lol was quite eeary

I live in the northern part of Arkansas, but the weather is basically the same as what Jessika said.

north east Indiana and it was 47 when I left for school this morning and it was spitting rain. I'm looking out the window in the room (I have a lovely view of the air conditioning unit for the office) and it's still cloudy. I think the forecast is for 58 today.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

Victoria, Australia... it was fine yesterday, got to around 22C/ 71 - 72F. We are going for about 30C/ 86F today .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*