Thread: What State do you live in?

What State do you live in?

My husband and I are trying to relocate to a new state and can't decide on a place to live. We want to move some where were the weather is moderate and doesn't flip flop every day. Right now we live in Oklahoma, and its crazy here not to mention boring. We have a home based business so we can move basically anywhere. We have no children but we plan to raise a family in the future, so we'd prefer a place where it's safe and the crime rate is less. So what state do you live and why is it the best?

Annie

We live in Texas, Austin to be exact. I guess that's a little too much like OK since we have pretty much the same weather.

lol.. I have never been to Austin. I know it gets really hot though.

Yeah it does. I want to see snow at Christmas, but I don't think that'll happen here.

I hear Tennessee or Kentucky are great states to live in.

Vermont?

We live in Massachusetts but are moving to Maine to a new home we built.Maine is gorgeous and the people are SUPER sweet and friendley.Clean air,beautiful mountains and the lakes are beautiful even at night for walking the air is so fresh and hardley any crime by the lake region.Nice and peaceful.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

Originally posted by PJ's Mom
    Yeah it does. I want to see snow at Christmas, but I don't think that'll happen here.
    You never know, this Xmas I went to Brownsville, Tx to see my family and we had a white Christmas!

I live in Az, but I don't think you'd want to live here. It's way too hot in the summer.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

the state that i live in is north carolina it has alot of the qualities that u want, moderate climate, snow at christmas and its very beautiful in the spring nc is a good choice

I live,in Ontario,Canada,too COLD! And then TOO HOT! I want,to live,in British Columbia!

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Winters are nice in Louisian but summers are extreemly HOT!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

i am supposed to be moving to ludlow massachusetts and i wanna know that it is relatively safe because the guy i am moiving in with works at night and i dont want to have to worry that someone will try to get in and stuff and id also like to know if its a pretty town and stuff like that so anyone that knows pm me id love to hear about where im supposed to move to

I'm a native Californian and I think its an amazing place to live. The weather is usually nice and the people are diverse. In my idea, its the greatest place to live.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Originally posted by PJ's Mom

I hear Tennessee or Kentucky are great states to live in.
    This Kentucky girl says woohoo!

Kentucky is pretty modernate. In March and October, the weather flip-flops some as it tries to decide if which season it wants to be. In the town I live in, there is a very low crime rate. However, it's a university town so apartments can be kinda high...

Hey, Annie, instead of just e-mail buddies, we could be neighbors!
    Proud meowmy of Weezie, Eepie, Grey Girl and Neko...or Weezer Peezer, Eepie Peepie, Grey Grey and Neko the Gecko as they are commonly known!